Login Search

HittingPayDirt. Super Tout or Super Dud ?

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by oneguy View Post
Prodigy, you say it best "a service that no one cares about". Just annoy as fuk that this guy keep coming back and tout. Glorie just gtfo, you won't get a client from here, stop wasting your time. Geeeez
I am not bettingresource. Its a habit in this forum that when anyone praises br, they label them as br themselves. I had a 3+ year old sbr account with over 1k posts and sbr banned be when i praised br because they don't want to reveal real winning services.

But you are right about one thing. I don't think anyone here can afford BR so they probably won't get it. Even if someone manages to get br plays free here, I doubt they would win long term because most of you are clueless about money management.

Quote Originally Posted by gloriesam View Post
I am not bettingresource. Its a habit in this forum that when anyone praises br, they label them as br themselves. I had a 3+ year old sbr account with over 1k posts and sbr banned be when i praised br because they don't want to reveal real winning services.

But you are right about one thing. I don't think anyone here can afford BR so they probably won't get it. Even if someone manages to get br plays free here, I doubt they would win long term because most of you are clueless about money management.
yea it only takes about 333.33 units to go bust according to YOUR SERVICE money management, right?

Dude, we know who you are. We know your writing style. We're definitely not gonna sit here and let you brainwash us with your bogus service. Just stop it or get out of here. You're not winning your service on this forum.

I think BR is in tandem with HPD. They have hijacked this thread about a fraud committed by HPD and turned it into a thread about BR.

It has been said that it takes a lifetime to build a reputation and a minute to destroy it. In addition to the bogus CFB record HPD posted a great NFL, NBA and 1/2 half MLB season. As far as I can tell those records are legit. But who knows? Maybe they found another way to falsify those plays. If those records are legit they may still be the best sports service around. They have destroyed any credibility they have. Unfortunately I will never trust anything they claim nor anything off the HWD monitor.

Quote Originally Posted by wildeye View Post
it seems HPD has been removed from Handicappers Watchdog
Yes and I commend them for doing the right thing. However it is their job to prevent this from occuring in the first place. A lot of people relied on the information that HWD provided. It was not until this thread became public that these allegations were investigated. The fact that these records were on the site for months is unacceptable.

They are scammers. I purchased a year two years ago and was basically break even and with the sub was over 1k in the hole plus juice.

I questioned him a couple times about the lines and was warned to stay "in bounds." I then complained about the lines he was sending and some plays sent like 10-15 minutes before game (makes nearly impossible to line shop). He blocked me and stopped giving me plays saying I was suspended.

I then called my bank and had them open a fraud case because he charged me and wasnt giving the service I paid for. They gave me most of money back. I have screen shots to prove. If anyone wants them then I will send to you. This guy and his "alter egos" ....Mays, etc...need to be stopped. He purchased a bunch of fake followers on Twitter as well. Be very weary.

Quote Originally Posted by gloriesam View Post

Dude, you are br ..... if not then you are an idiot. Let's look at your money management.
If your bank roll is 10k then your unit size would be $30. So if you win 250 units that still can't cover the service cost. That's stupid.
If your bank roll is 50k then your unit size would be $150. So if you lose 250 units that would be $37,500 of loss. If I lose that much I would hunt your ass down ... I ain't gonna tail you and hope you win again. Beside, @ $150/unit you would bet $1200 on an 8 unit bet. Who the fuk bet $1200 on tennis? Really? Tennis?

So BR is a fuking scam. 8 unit bets just marketing ploy. People who bet big, flat bet. Anyway, many here can afford br but they are not stupid enough to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by oneguy View Post
If your bank roll is 10k then your unit size would be $30. So if you win 250 units that still can't cover the service cost. That's stupid.
If your bank roll is 50k then your unit size would be $150. So if you lose 250 units that would be $37,500 of loss. If I lose that much I would hunt your ass down ... I ain't gonna tail you and hope you win again. Beside, @ $150/unit you would bet $1200 on an 8 unit bet. Who the fuk bet $1200 on tennis? Really? Tennis?
Another typical pizza bettor with low betting IQ. First if you lose 200 or 250 units in a span of two months then win 300 units in the following two months, you would be up not down.

2nd, if you read the bankroll/money management you would would know that small bankroll players who want to grow their bankroll woudl compound the profit at the end of each week making the unit size higher. If you lose, you keep the unit size same until the bankroll reaches new high then you increase accordingly. The money management is spelled it out and explained clearly in their website. And for idiots like you who cannot grasp things easily, they even have the formations in the spreadsheet that would make it easy to understand for even those in special ed. If you still don't get it, then it speaks volume about your IQ.

Br produced about 600 units in 2013. They had downswings that year, even their biggest downswing but followed them up with big upswings that were far higher. 10k bankroll person flat betting $30 per unit would have been up about 1800. Those who followed the their compound strategy would have made over 40K.

Just because you don't know tennis doesn't mean rest of the world don't. Tennis, soccer, cricket gets lot more volume world wide than mlb nhl or college games. Major atp and wta tournaments have 10k or higher limits in books like pinnacle and bookmaker and as the tournament goes to round of 16, quarter finals and so on the limits increase even higher. Even small wta/atp tournaments have 4 to 5k limits in the early roudns and goes all the way up to 10k limits in the later rounds of the tournament. You guys are brain washed with these american touts sprouting point spreads and totals and ridiculous numbers. Half of BR plays are straight up doggie money lines in all major sports.

Is there anybody who just read that and believe that this guy is not br or shilling for br? Hahahaha
Dude, we Americans bet on our American football more than all of your other sports combine. Cricket ??? Hahaha.
You read but can't comprehend. If your unit size $150 (that's USD) and you lose 250 units in a 2 month span, you better stop gambling cause you suck. Geeezzzzz.

Paydirt's season records if you could get their fantasy lines:

Total: 26-26 -0.30u

NFL:

AJ: 8-7 +2.4u

Mays: 7-5 +3.05u

CFB:

AJ: 6-7 -1.7
Mays: 5-7 -4.05

These records include teasers, halftime plays, buy backs, and the real units that I get via text directly from them.

Come to find out, both AJ and Mays emails come from the same IP address from ONE iPhone. Seems AJ created Mays as a second tout to split up records and subscriptions.

Quote Originally Posted by NJA View Post
Paydirt's season records if you could get their fantasy lines:

Total: 26-26 -0.30u

NFL:

AJ: 8-7 +2.4u

Mays: 7-5 +3.05u

CFB:

AJ: 6-7 -1.7
Mays: 5-7 -4.05

These records include teasers, halftime plays, buy backs, and the real units that I get via text directly from them.

Come to find out, both AJ and Mays emails come from the same IP address from ONE iPhone. Seems AJ created Mays as a second tout to split up records and subscriptions.
Im also a Paydirt member and can verify that NJA speaks the truth. This is there actual record. Not very impressive is it?

Also AJ states they weren't kicked off HWD, they just mutually parted ways