Login Search

NHL playoff talk

Last Post

Used to enjoy coming to this thread - there was some decent analysis in the early part of the playoffs - now its turned into a high school girl pissing match with people talking crap back and forth. Shame. Rangers TT over for me. Don't care if they win or lose - prefer they win to drag out series but just rooting 3 NYR goals tonight

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
Used to enjoy coming to this thread - there was some decent analysis in the early part of the playoffs - now its turned into a high school girl pissing match with people talking crap back and forth. Shame. Rangers TT over for me. Don't care if they win or lose - prefer they win to drag out series but just rooting 3 NYR goals tonight
Well, it's been like that since the beginning. Thread has been more about talking about the games and some back and forth between fans than discussing plays I feel like.

Hope you hit the TT. GL

one thing I dont think will be so intimidating is the MSG crowd for the Kings, with the cheapest ticket price face value being 450 and the cheapest on stubhub being 850 I think this will be more of a subdued corporate crowd then the rowdy blue seat ranger fans you would normally see.. once again the average fan gets priced out.. its ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
GL new guy hope things are going well with the new twins
Things are good - thanks!! Just this weekend they started sleeping longer than 3 hours at a time so the 4am feeding is now like 445am - extra 45 mins are amazing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post

Well, it's been like that since the beginning. Thread has been more about talking about the games and some back and forth between fans than discussing plays I feel like.

Hope you hit the TT. GL
You are probably right - maybe I was able to weed through it better!! Good luck with whatever you do tonight!!