Login Search

5 dimes down?

Last Post

I do have to admit, that this would be a IT managers nightmare. Responsibility for network communications, making sure all bets go thru at the right price and everything is adjudicated in a quick efficient manner, with absolute security, with multiple mobile & regular websites rendered properly, with different payment processors, and with a new live betting platform stressing the system to the max. It probably wasn't a question of if, but when. Seems like many problems occurred with the implementation of the live platform. Who knows, it would be reassuring if they would be forthcoming with a reason why.

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
list 7-8 credible outs for U.S. Bettors.

1. 5dimes
2. bookmaker
3. youwager
4. heritage--limited access
5. betonline--not the best reputation

to be fair, heritage shouldn't even count. I have an account, but most don't.
Yes, but if you stay below the radar and don't hit them hard, BetTrojan is strong. I've had an agent there for 15 years and never an issue. BetGrande takes action as big as they come and is as strong as they come! Pinny still takes US action, you just have to know the right guy.

Also, Borvada is a GREAT, and I mean plucking great book for underdogs I spread my money around, so I avoid any issues.

Plus I have "Walter" who is about 93 years old and still writes handwritten tickets the old fashion way!

Quote Originally Posted by grantingyou View Post
Yes, but if you stay below the radar and don't hit them hard, BetTrojan is strong. I've had an agent there for 15 years and never an issue. BetGrande takes action as big as they come and is as strong as they come! Pinny still takes US action, you just have to know the right guy.

Also, Borvada is a GREAT, and I mean plucking great book for underdogs I spread my money around, so I avoid any issues.

Plus I have "Walter" who is about 93 years old and still writes handwritten tickets the old fashion way!
I might have to look into betgrande and betrojan. Never heard of them, you confident that they take enough action to not overreact to a hot streak?

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
I might have to look into betgrande and betrojan. Never heard of them, you confident that they take enough action to not overreact to a hot streak?
Tough to get into BetGrande but there are as strong as BookMaker & 5Dimes. One of the Pioneers in this business. BetGrande could payout 7-Figure numbers.

BetTrojan will chase you if you if play steam or hit them two big.