Login Search

I'm Not Big Time? $600 on Golden State Warriors ML Tonight With Proof!

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggy P View Post
who wants to watch that boring shit?
The NBA is a shit product.

Where amazing happens?? I guess its amazing watching 6'8 guys needing to take 3-4 steps to convert a layup or dunk. Where sometimes a free tebow is airballed? Where a 7'2 guy cant get 2 rebounds in a game. Or when lebron goes up for a layup and gets an automatic foul call but on the other end cant get a foul called on him to save his life. Yeah where amazing happens.

Get a leg cramp and have to leave the game. A little pussy shove is a flagrant foul. Where no defense is played. Yeah i tell ya, real amazing sport.

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
The NBA is a shit product.

Where amazing happens?? I guess its amazing watching 6'8 guys needing to take 3-4 steps to convert a layup or dunk. Where sometimes a free tebow is airballed? Where a 7'2 guy cant get 2 rebounds in a game. Or when lebron goes up for a layup and gets an automatic foul call but on the other end cant get a foul called on him to save his life. Yeah where amazing happens.

Get a leg cramp and have to leave the game. A little pussy shove is a flagrant foul. Where no defense is played. Yeah i tell ya, real amazing sport.
Agree

you wanna see amazing?

watch the raptors/nets Friday night and the raptors will get 20 more fouls because the league wants Brooklyn playing the heat in round 2.

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
Who the fukk wastes 600 bucks on a NBA game........?

most rigged sport to cap

should just bet on hockey from now on
Bro....the resident forum dipshit weeder doesn't bet...he does nothing well except tell "fairy" tales...