Login Search

sharks are the best team in the playoffs and will win cup

Last Post

why in the world would any1 bet a team that is mentally weak in the playoffs like the sharks are i mean do you not notice every year Big Joe lays a dumb because he is so mentally weak, once they lose game 7, they should trade every1 outside of Couture, Neito, and Hertl, fire their coach, and start over it's clear this team WILL NEVER win in the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
only the 9th team to force a game 7 after down 3-0

3 of previous 8 won series
i wonder how many of the previous 8 were Stanley cup champs just 2 years prior and had a goalie like quick. Game 7 is a virtual tossup imo

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
i wonder how many of the previous 8 were Stanley cup champs just 2 years prior and had a goalie like quick. Game 7 is a virtual tossup imo
Sharks don't have a goalie they trust, they already have the choker label and have to beat a team full of Stanley cup winners.

It's gonna be an awesome game.

hahaha what a game. 5 on 3 followed by another 5 on 4 and they get a lucky bounce at full strength? Too funny.

Here's some more pics for you nerds.

Heres the sharks all like "fuk guys what do we do? im scurred"

photo 1(1).jpg

And heres a couple of Crawford smackin the fuk outta that shark ass lol

photo 3(1).jpg photo 2(1).jpg

What game were you at broke ass jay?
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Vegas39 gave riffraff24 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by bob6199 View Post
why in the world would any1 bet a team that is mentally weak in the playoffs like the sharks are i mean do you not notice every year Big Joe lays a dumb because he is so mentally weak, once they lose game 7, they should trade every1 outside of Couture, Neito, and Hertl, fire their coach, and start over it's clear this team WILL NEVER win in the playoffs
They beat la in playoffs a few.seasons ago. In game 7 in sj. Sharpie.