Login Search

The Bear Den - Official Plays (All Sports in here)

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
yeah your probably right. I wasn't even going to bet today b/c i didnt want to lay the juice but my lack of will power got the best of me.
bear,
I posted over 8 as my best bet...you've tailed me the last couple of times and I hit paydirt again...the winds have played a big factor...Peralta just hit a two run shot and it's now 6 - 5 game...not over just yet, man!....hopefully, the Cards can pull it out for you!...

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
Bear. This could cave in the den...
not really bro losses are part of the game. Gotta roll with the punches...

Big Bear ain't going nowhere i can guarantee you that. Trolls don't faze me. I just put'em on ignore and keep on truckin...

may have a play on Sonny Gray and the A's tomorrow.. stay tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
what a sad life Vegas must have in real life.

he knows he's on ignore yet he keeps typing away at the keyboard trolling on his saturday.

what a waste of a weekend... Hope life gets better for ya pal.
quoted one of my posts yesterday

your lies as as pathetic as your air bets ghost boy

Marlins (Fernandez) -138 over Padres-(Ross)

Pretty simple Padres couldn't hit water if they fell out a fukkin boat. Marlins are red hot and yeah i know their road record sucks but they are starting to gain confidence and momentum and now that Dietrich has solidified that #2 spot in the batting order they are much better team lately. Jose Fernandez just might throw a no hitter and i completely expect a shut out from him tonight. Line is 20 cents off and this one is worth dropping the hammer on.