Login Search

The Bear Den - Official Plays (All Sports in here)

Last Post

okay fukk that. Hopefully no one tailed.

Probably no more hockey bets for me.

I guess i know nothing about hockey. I thought b/c 80% of public was on the over and all the other games had been high scoring that they might have a low scoring game..

But damn both of the goalies kept leaving the net last night and skating around! I can't believe how many sloppy goals were scored. Anyway that was a terrible angle that i had and i'm embarrased.

Moving on.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
okay fukk that. Hopefully no one tailed.

Probably no more hockey bets for me.

I guess i know nothing about hockey. I thought b/c 80% of public was on the over and all the other games had been high scoring that they might have a low scoring game..

But damn both of the goalies kept leaving the net last night and skating around! I can't believe how many sloppy goals were scored. Anyway that was a terrible angle that i had and i'm embarrased.

Moving on.
You fukked up bear

on sumtin you knew you shoulda never played in da 1st place

Focus

Bear

Focus!!

Here is a 4 team parlay that i like

Tampa Bay Rays over White Sox

San Francisco Giants over Indians

Kansas City Royals over Orioles

Charlotte Bobcats +5.5 vs Miami Heat (Saturday)

Bobcats know this game is do or die . They had a couple days to rest and now its balls to the wall time. Gimme the 5.5 with the young and hungry Bobcats.

Archer, Ace Ventura, and Tim Hudson are 3 pitchers that i love to bet on and i trust these guys. Also all 3 teams have good bullpens. Hopefully Ubaldo, Carrasco, and Erik Johnson get they Tits ripped tonight!

I'm feeling confident about this one. If it doesnt hit i'm taking a break but I say call your bookie tell you got something for him, tell him its going to hurt, and pound this parlay.