Login Search

The Bear Den - Official Plays (All Sports in here)

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
Go with A's RL tomorrow. Also under looks good in Nats-Cards
actually i just looked at those and i like both of the those plays alot!

Astros won't score more than 2 or 3 on Gray and the A's have been hitting really well.

I'm guessing the total for the Nationals vs Cardinals is 6.5 or a juiced 7.

Cardinals struggle vs lefties and Nationals probably won't do much at all against Wacha.

Marlins First 5 innings -130 over Mariners

Nathan Eovaldi is a BEAST. Guy throws straight PETRO. The Marlins however have a horrible bullpen as we saw the other night vs the Nationals so that is why i'm not taking them full game. Plus Eovaldi is a strike out pitcher so his pitch count may be getting up there to around 100 pitches and he may not throw more than 6 innings. The Marlins play significantly better at home and they have a line-up full of young talented hitters. This is the A line-up for the Marlins , they have both Salty in at catcher and Dietrich at 2nd base instead of Baker.

I know Young pitched well for the Mariners last time out and Eovaldi is coming off back to back struggling outings but tonight he bounces back in a strong way, and the line indicates this as well. The Marlins tonight are getting just as much respect as home favorite as the Rangers and Yu Darvish got against the Mariners at home. This game will be fairly close i assume, but i expect it to be around 3-0 Marlins by the 6th inning.

GL tonight on your plays. If this cashes i may come back with A's -1.5 in the night cap or maybe even venture into Hockey land.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
Oakland A's (Gray) -1.5 over Astros (Cosart)

Sonny Gray is a stud. The A's are one hell of a ball club and the Astros are well.... The Astros.

The Colesium will be rocking tonight boys and I expect some fireworks from the scalding hot Athletics!
must be air since not posting lines on these fantasy bets