Login Search

Would You Rather Be A Professional Golfer or UFC Fighter?

Last Post

Hmmmmmm let's take this to a different level. What about the attraction from a female? Getting laid 24/7?

Let's say you were an avg golfer on the PGA tour and in all seriousness you never placed. You always missed the 3rd cut and never got paid. Yet, you think in your head hey... I'm a bad ass I have my PGA ID and I'm on tour. Do you think you'd get laid at the clubhouse? I don't think it would be that easy.

Or how about... hey... I'm in the UFC and I have a .500 record. I'm not good... I'm not the worst either. You say "UFC fighter" to anyone and you're at a club... and chicks spot you. Sh#$... you're going to get laid within 5 minutes.

So as you clearly see... it depends on what you want. You want money? fame? or sex 24/7? You make the call.

Mid Level UFC fighter.....whew tough run---BUT in the terms of getting/attracting and landing PussY....UFC all the way.....mid level golfers bang mid level pussy
Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
Hmmmmmm let's take this to a different level. What about the attraction from a female? Getting laid 24/7?

Let's say you were an avg golfer on the PGA tour and in all seriousness you never placed. You always missed the 3rd cut and never got paid. Yet, you think in your head hey... I'm a bad ass I have my PGA ID and I'm on tour. Do you think you'd get laid at the clubhouse? I don't think it would be that easy.

Or how about... hey... I'm in the UFC and I have a .500 record. I'm not good... I'm not the worst either. You say "UFC fighter" to anyone and you're at a club... and chicks spot you. Sh#$... you're going to get laid within 5 minutes.

So as you clearly see... it depends on what you want. You want money? fame? or sex 24/7? You make the call.

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
Harvard researchers have conducted a study that found a simple answer to this question can be used to describe a person's personality.
What was Harvard's conclusion? Anybody who doesn't say golfer is either a teenager or a retard? I agree with Eddy Munny on this. This is what happens to you if you are considered the Greatest MMA fighter of all time:
If you're only an average fighter it's going to be much much worse.

I'd be a golfer, but the kind of golfer that would turn UFC Fighter if I lost. Just straight up smashing Tiger woods in the teeth with my five iron, like "leave some white woman for the rest of us, beetch". Then id jump in the golfcart and race out of there with my stolen trophy in hand.

A happy medium so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by MoneylineExpress View Post
5 years ago I probably would have said UFC fighter. Now that I have gotten close to 30, a few surgeries, and wear and tear from training has changed my mind. More money and a much longer career in golf. Get to travel and play the best courses in the world. Couldn't pass up
Lol this is written as if u did have intention of being a ufc fighter and are now going to be a pro golfer!

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
Could not agree more. I just love walking down the street knocking people out left and right.
Just the other day I was walking down the street and a complete stranger punched me in the face(nice to meet you Giant btw). After I regained consciousness the first thing I thought of was... that was definitely better than a round of golf.