Login Search

NBA First round playoff Upsets/Sweeps. Post em here.

Last Post

No love for T dot. Well Brooklyn wanted them in the first round and got em so guess will see what happens. Hopefully Toronto has a little chip on their shoulder since Brooklyn tried their best to end up facing them. Honestly i think this and the LA vs GS matchup in the west will by far be the best first round series to watch.

Im rooting for TO as thats my home team but the veteran factor is a big thing. For that reason ill probably leave this series alone, bet others and just enjoy watching it as a Fan.

Gl guys

You're in crack bro. Spurs vs mavericks will be the best series to watch. Instant classic. Classic matchup of years past between these two
Quote Originally Posted by gambleites View Post
No love for T dot. Well Brooklyn wanted them in the first round and got em so guess will see what happens. Hopefully Toronto has a little chip on their shoulder since Brooklyn tried their best to end up facing them. Honestly i think this and the LA vs GS matchup in the west will by far be the best first round series to watch.

Im rooting for TO as thats my home team but the veteran factor is a big thing. For that reason ill probably leave this series alone, bet others and just enjoy watching it as a Fan.

Gl guys

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
Pacers ain't sweepin anybody. ATL is a terrible match up for the Pacers. Gonna take Indy 6 or 7 to beat them. Wouldn't be surprised if they get upset.
This. They might as well bench Hibbert the whole series. He can't guard anyone on the Hawks outside of Elton Brand and his offense isn't good enough to leave him out there.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
why?

I also made a thread saying Houston has it easy vs Blazers

I don't think they will sweep them... but I see a 4-2 series win maybe even 4-1

These teams are pretty evenly matched IMO. I'm not saying Portland wins this one, but the Rockets turn the ball over too much and will struggle to match up with Aldridge. I don't think Houston has it easy here. I expect a fun, lengthy series.