Login Search

Why Poker Fukkin Sucks.

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Justin3587 View Post
I am superstitious that if I fold the hands I should be playing, my luck will get really bad.
Absolutely.
You play your hands just as.you ways would. If you suffer bad beats, you gotta be able to take them. It happens
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Justin3587 gave THam12 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin3587 View Post
40 people left, I am like 7th in chips on Heritage. Top 30 get paid. Long story short, guy calls preflop raises with shithead hands and hits a gut shot straight, then the very next hand same guy busts me with running diamonds.

Poker is not profitable because I have learned that no matter the stakes, people are gonna play like idiot penetrates and get paid.

Hold'em is a shitheads game. All luck. Thank you DOJ for fukkin us all out of Poker Stars and real sites that offer games other than hold em and omaha.

I only play on these sites when I don't have anything to do. I am a writer by profession, so my days are pretty full but late night I get bored and tend to play poker, slots, etc.

I am good at betting on sports, but the problem is all that other petty shit gets in the way.
How good? What's your average Win/Loss percentage against -110?

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
Almost All-Pro poker players are flat broke

That should tell you something has there is no difference playing poker playing blackjack it's a game of chance
Hang around some players who aren't degenerate gamblers and you'll find most of them aren't flat broke

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
are there any books on poker you guys would consider a
must read?

i'm on this new kick where i want to soak up as much knowledge as i can.

i litterally handicapped baseball all day long today at work
MTT Bible: Harrington on Holdem 1,2,3
Might wanna also consider Tournament Poker for Advanced Players-David Sklansky and Championship No-Limit and Pot-Limit Holdem-Tom McEvoy