Login Search

Baseball Blows

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
go back to homo retarded CBball with fouls every 5 seconds lol
SBR is the biggest bunch of bluffs.
This moron is still yet be banned.
Posts all kinds of things that are supposed to get you banned now, still nothing.

Kid, your lack of intelligence makes your posting about as useless as a car with no engine.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
soccer is fckn' boring too though. so many mother lovers in the game clutching their faces when they get clipped in the ankle by an oppent, or rather show off their teammates than take blame themselves in game.
Soccer is not the most exciting sport to watch if you dont understand the game. It is not a sport for people who enjoy high scores. But if you understand the game and have played at a high level then you appreciate the beautiful game.

I believe every sport should be respected. Baseball is a great sport. Just not one I can watch a full game.

To each their own.

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
SBR is the biggest bunch of bluffs.
This moron is still yet be banned.
Posts all kinds of things that are supposed to get you banned now, still nothing.

Kid, your lack of intelligence makes your posting about as useless as a car with no engine.
sorry you can't watch them miss and shoot free throws for 80% of the game anymore lol

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
if you don't like a sport than stop watching it no one is forcing you to watch it. And nothing wrong with low scoring games pitching is what win championships.
True, nobody is forcing me to watch it. Although after NHL playoffs and NBA playoffs (which can be surprisingly not half bad), there is nothing left but this marathon of boredom that is the MLB regular season. I guess enough people like it because they certainly haven't done anything major to change it or make it more interesting. But I come in here and ask why it's so entertaining and I get either a. people bashing every other sport (yes soccer 0-0 draws are also boring as hell) or b. someone telling me not to watch it.