Login Search

Most obvious use of steroids ever (jose bautista)

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
I am surprised u didn't write this post in caps. It seems to be ur shtick to copy guys writing styles like a clown, but sometimes i even get them wrong once in awhile.
I'll do that next time just to get under your skin which isn't very difficult since your such a simple person

I agree with what Jim is saying. Bautista is another athlete who turned amazing night/day. Guy swung the bat with so much confidence and power. All you people who bash in this thread have never been on juice and/or have never trained. I knew this kid in softball league... yes he uses shaved bats because he is a dik head... but also he was starting to juice to be cool. I said bro... you can't just stick a needle in you without training/lifting weights. Are you that dumb? He didn't even know how to take roids.

Bottom line is... I've said this in a thread before... and I'll say it again... when we had Sammy Sosa, Barry Bonds, And Mark McGwire in that one season of baseball hitting bombs left and right... I said holy fuk!!! How the hell are they doing this??? I remember not even caring to work at my job... and I'm like I gotta be near a TV... Sosa has a day game... someone turn on WGN!! Can't wait to see him bat. I remember the excitement everywhere... people talking... like a new love for the game. Then all of a sudden... the truth came out. The love for the game vanished... and the questioning came into play. It is UNHUMAN to hit the ball as hard as they were hitting it... the timing... the accuracy... when you are on any form of steroid... your concentration is actually better... your timing is quicker... you are literally in an entirely new world on your own planet. No one can bring you or take you down. The only way for you fools to understand is to juice for 2-3 months... hop in a batting cage every single day... hit about 100 balls a pop (at least). Then tell me how quick, accurate, and energetic you are. It would blow your mind.

The reason why no one does it clean anymore... we are all pussies!!! We don't know what hard work is anymore. And we know the dude sitting right beside us is cheating!!! So, that's why we cheat! If he's doing it... I'm doing it. It's human nature.

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
WHY DONT YOU POST HIS HOMERUNS IN THOSE YEARS AND RBI'S HE WAS ABOUT TO BE OUT OF THE LEUGUE PLAYING FOR HIS 5TH TEAM IN 8 YEARS NOBODY WANTED THIS BUM THEN TORONTO SIGNED HIM AND HE MYSTERIOUSLY BECAME A HALL OF FAMER CAN YOU SAY STEROIDS LETS FACE IT IF YOU WANT TO PASS THE STEROID TEST YOU STILL CAN LOOK AT DAVID ORTIZ AND RYAN BRAUN AS RECENT EXAMPLES NOBODY IN THE HISTORY OF BASEBALL HAS EVER GOTTEN BETTER AFTER 35 YEARS OLD EXCEPT FOR ORTIZ AND BONDS I GUESS WE CAN ADD BAUTISTA TO THIS LIST

DOMINICAN PLAYER GETTING BETTER WITH AGE WHAT ELSE IS NEW.

JOSE BAUTISTA GOT ON THE JUICE TO STAY IN BASEBALL JUST LOOK AT HIS CAREER STATS THEY DONT LIE

But you lie. All the time. Inbred dipshit retard.

Bautista is 33 and his breakout was at age 29 not age 35

Can you even tie your own shoes? Idiot.

Hard to refute the notion of Baustista being on the juice...but Cito Gaston who is essentially a life time hitting coach, was one of the main reasons why Joey was able to improve his performance at the play....Cito almost coached John Olerud to 400 season...some several years back....so we should keep this in mind...but yes..Joey also had a little bit of help from his friends..lol

Quote Originally Posted by ROYAJA8 View Post
Bautista put in hard work and dedication to get better. Worked and fixed his swing and got physically stronger. No juice here just a stud hitter.
For the other 1199 active players in Major League Baseball... they aren't dedicated in being better? They don't put in time to fix their swings?

Think about it.