Login Search

Most obvious use of steroids ever (jose bautista)

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
THOR I DONT LIKE TO BRAG ABOUT MY PAST AND HOW I HIT THAT HOMERUN OFF A HALL OF FAME PITCHER.I STILL SAY THE SCOUTS WERE LOOKING AT THE WRONG PLAYER THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN SCOUTING ME NOT J.C.

BOYS GUESS THE HALL OF FAMER WHO I HIT THE HOMERUN OFF IN HIGH SCHOOL AND WIN 100 betpoints COURTESY OF SBR JOHN

BOYS I WILL GIVE YOU A HINT HIS INITIALS ARE J C AND HES A DAGO
i knew id drag ur ass out if i acted like it was someone else u simple fuk I can't remember the name tho.

I agree. I had suspicions a few years a go that more than 1 guy on the Jays were juicing. Obv Joey Bats prime suspect. Bautista comes off as a total clown and has that angry roid freak sort of rage to him. Watch him at bat or even on the outfield and the guy is always doing these weird stretches like his body is full of tension but really he is just flexing all the time because he is totally roided.

THOR I DONT LIKE TO BRAG ABOUT MY PAST AND HOW I HIT THAT HOMERUN OFF A HALL OF FAME PITCHER.I STILL SAY THE SCOUTS WERE LOOKING AT THE WRONG PLAYER THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN SCOUTING ME NOT J.C.

BOYS GUESS THE HALL OF FAMER WHO I HIT THE HOMERUN OFF IN HIGH SCHOOL AND WIN 100 betpoints COURTESY OF SBR JOHN

BOYS I WILL GIVE YOU A HINT HIS INITIALS ARE J C AND HES A DAGO
Jsteve Carlton?

did anyone really believe this fukkin moron?

always knew "thor" was an imbecile

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
Riiiiiiight..the ole front leg lift turns a mediocre player...13 HR's in a season...to 54 the next....Riiiight.....horse crap...just like Ryan Braun...eventually what's done in the dark will eventually come to the light
You're a moron. Watch the piece on him on TV like I did.....it was on Sports Center. I am going by what they showed on television.

Anyone who has ever swung a bat and played real baseball before will tell you shaving a few milliseconds off a swing can make a world of difference. Baseball hitting is 99% concentration and timing. You don't have to be "jacked" to hit a ball out of the park if you have the first two down pact.
Last edited by NYSportsGuy210; 04-16-14 at 11:42 PM.

NYSPORTSGUY THEY SAY THE NUMBERS DONT LIE AND IF YOU WANT US TO BELIEVE THAT JOSE BAUTISTA GOT BETTER WITH AGE THATS FINE BUT NOT TO MANY PLAYERS EVER HAVE WITHOUT STEROIDS.THIS FACT IS HARD TO EXPLAIN

HE HAS PLAYED FOR 5 TEAMS MOST YEARS BATTING UNDER 200 HE WAS ABOUT TO BE OUT OF BASEBALL THATS HOW BAD HE WAS THEN HE FOUND THE MAGIC DRUG AND MADE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS

NYSPORTSGUY EXPLAIN THIS FROM WWW.BASEBALLREFERENCE.COM

FROM 2004 TO 2009 HE HIT A TOTAL OF 63 HOMERUNS AND HAD ABOUT 140 RBI'S

THE MYSTERIOUSLY IN 2010 HE HIT 54 HOMERUNS ALMOST HIS CAREER TOTAL IN 1 YEAR AND HAD 124 RBI'S ALMOST MATCHING HIS CAREER HIGH IN 1 YEAR AND YOU WANT US TO BELIEVE HE FOUND HIS SWING 4 TEAMS GAVE UP ON THIS STEROID FREAK THEN HE FOUND STEROIDS IN 2010 AND NOW HE IS ONE OF THE FEW PLAYERS STILL HITTING HOMERUNS GEEZ I WONDER IF HIS FREQUENT TRIPS TO THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC ARE TO VISIT FAMILY OR DOCTORS

WHAT THE F UCK THIS IS THE MOST OBVIOUS STEROID FREAK OF ANYBODY HE WENT FROM BEING ON THE VERGE OF BEING OUT OF BASEBALL TO THE HOMERUN KING OVERNIGHT AND YOU WANT US TO BELIEVE HE FOUND HIS SWING AMAZING HOW DOMINICAN PLAYERS FIND THERE SWINGS WHEN THEY ARE ABOUT TO BE OUT OF BASEBALL BECAUSE THEY LOST THERE PLAYING ABILITIES

GO TO BASEBALL REFERENCE AND LOOK AT JOSE BAUTISTA LIFETIME STATS AND THERES NO DOUBT THIS GUY USED STEROIDS

NYSPORTSGUY THEY SAY THE NUMBERS DONT LIE

HE HAS PLAYED FOR 5 TEAMS MOST YEARS BATTING UNDER 200 HE WAS ABOUT TO BE OUT OF BASEBALL THATS HOW BAD HE WAS THEN HE FOUND THE MAGIC DRUG AND MADE MILLIONS

This is absolutely incorrect.

He did play for five teams his first six seasons from 2004-2009. Your statement "most years batting under .200 is completely off. In the six years you are referring to he batted under .200 just one season out of six and that was only because he played 11 games that entire year. Every other year he played over 100 games and hit over .200

2004 played 105 games average over .200
2005 played 11 games average of .143 entire season he went 4/28 with 3 walks
2006 played 117 games average over .200
2007 played 142 games average over .200
2008 played 128 games average over .200
2009 played 113 games average over .200

Another glaring omission about his batting average you missed Is he walks 1/7.5 AB for his career which is extraordinary. That adds a full .125 to his on base pct every single year.
Last edited by James D; 04-17-14 at 05:34 AM.

FROM 2004 TO 2009 HE HIT A TOTAL OF 63 HOMERUNS AND HAD ABOUT 140 RBI'S

THE MYSTERIOUSLY IN 2010 HE HIT 54 HOMERUNS ALMOST HIS CAREER TOTAL IN 1 YEAR AND HAD 124 RBI'S ALMOST MATCHING HIS CAREER HIGH IN 1 YEAR AND YOU WANT US TO BELIEVE HE FOUND HIS SWING
2004----96 PA 0 hrs. (Rookie)
2005----31 PA 0 hrs
2006---469 PA 16 hrs
2007---614 PA 15 hrs
2008---424 PA 15 hrs
2009---404 PA 13 hrs
2010---693 PA 54 hrs---12.83. This stat is home run every PLATE APPEARANCE. Includes walks
2011---655 PA 43 hrs---15.23
2012---399 PA 27 hrs---14.77
2013---528 PA 28 hrs---18.85
2014--- 61 PA 5 hrs---12.2

Since 2010 the year he hit 54 he earns a walk 16.3% of the time. An incredible every six at bats. That is also a huge part of his power surge. He does not give in to pitchers. 2010 was his break out year for sure but he has not dropped off in stats at all like lots of the steroid boys. He is not even close or the worst example of a single season steroid pumped stat sheet. His results after the fact are too strong

WHY DONT YOU POST HIS HOMERUNS IN THOSE YEARS AND RBI'S HE WAS ABOUT TO BE OUT OF THE LEUGUE PLAYING FOR HIS 5TH TEAM IN 8 YEARS NOBODY WANTED THIS BUM THEN TORONTO SIGNED HIM AND HE MYSTERIOUSLY BECAME A HALL OF FAMER CAN YOU SAY STEROIDS LETS FACE IT IF YOU WANT TO PASS THE STEROID TEST YOU STILL CAN LOOK AT DAVID ORTIZ AND RYAN BRAUN AS RECENT EXAMPLES NOBODY IN THE HISTORY OF BASEBALL HAS EVER GOTTEN BETTER AFTER 35 YEARS OLD EXCEPT FOR ORTIZ AND BONDS I GUESS WE CAN ADD BAUTISTA TO THIS LIST

DOMINICAN PLAYER GETTING BETTER WITH AGE WHAT ELSE IS NEW.

JOSE BAUTISTA GOT ON THE JUICE TO STAY IN BASEBALL JUST LOOK AT HIS CAREER STATS THEY DONT LIE

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
Jsteve Carlton?

did anyone really believe this fukkin moron?

always knew "thor" was an imbecile
I am surprised u didn't write this post in caps. It seems to be ur shtick to copy guys writing styles like a clown, but sometimes i even get them wrong once in awhile.
Last edited by Thor4140; 04-17-14 at 02:21 PM.