Login Search

Most obvious use of steroids ever (jose bautista)

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
JamesD.......what does Brady Anderson have to do with Joey Bats??

Just pointing your Joey bats stats not nearly as suspect as BA stats regarding steroids and individual seasons.

Brady averaged 19 hrs for every 162 games jose averages 32 and it will probably rise.
Brady hit 50 one year and never got 1/2 of that before or after. Jose has many power years on resume.
Players start to develop power a few years into career Ages 25-27 bats hit 15+ every year brady avg was 3hrs

also just look at the guy LOL

Quote Originally Posted by bostonboss View Post
david Ortiz is a steroid user......went from a doubles hitter in Minnesota to a home run hitter in boston....lots of steroids going around the clubhouse then....with Remy's murder son at the forefront....

I don't doubt Ortiz may have did steroids but he was not a doubles hitter. He just grew up. Ortiz started playing in Major leagues at 21 years old. He lost one year due to injury, In all his years in minn in 455 games he hit 58 homeruns. That's over 20 hrs a year if he played a typical season of 152 games a year like many MLB players. 20 a year at the beginning of a career means the guy has some power and will likely develop more power as he fills in. Very few players out of the gate are hitting over 20 homers a year.

The metrodome RF was also 25 feet deeper and left field was 45 feet deeper then at Fenway. So green monster was not as great an obstacle as you would think .
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Emancipator gave James D 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
BOYS WE ALWAYS TALK ABOUT GUYS TAKING STEROIDS IN BASEBALL BUT NO OTHER CASE CAN BE AS OBVIOS AS JOSE BAUTISTA OF THE TORONTO BLUE JAYS IF YOU EVER LOOK AT HIS NUMBERS ITS SCARY HOW BAD OF A BASEBALL PLAYER HE REALLY IS HE HAD 2 GOOD YEARS AND THEY HAD TO BE STEROID ASSISTED.

HE HAS PLAYED 11 SEASON IN 2010 HE HIT 54 HOMERUNS AND 2011 HE HIT 47 BESIDES THOSE TWO YEARS I THINK HE AVERAGES ABOUT 8 HOMERUNS A YEAR FOR HIS 11 YEAR CAREER.THIS GUY IS THE MOST OBVIOUS STEROID FREAK EVER WITHOUT

STEROIDS JOSE BAUTISTA WOULD HAVE BEEN LONG OUT OF BASEBALL.

SOMEBODY HAS TO PULL UP HIS STATS YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE HOW BAD THIS GUYS CAREER WAS UNTIL THE 2010 SEASON HE HAS FOUND THE MAGIC MEDICINE

WE NEED JOSE BAUTISTAS LIFETIME STATS IT JUST EXPOSES HOW MUCH OF A FRAUD THIS GUY REALLY IS HE IS THE WORST CASE OF STEROIDS RUINING THE GAME.HIS LIFETIME STATS DONT LIE
Why do you give a sh!t?

Quote Originally Posted by James D View Post
I don't doubt Ortiz may have did steroids but he was not a doubles hitter. He just grew up. Ortiz started playing in Major leagues at 21 years old. He lost one year due to injury, In all his years in minn in 455 games he hit 58 homeruns. That's over 20 hrs a year if he played a typical season of 152 games a year like many MLB players. 20 a year at the beginning of a career means the guy has some power and will likely develop more power as he fills in. Very few players out of the gate are hitting over 20 homers a year.

The metrodome RF was also 25 feet deeper and left field was 45 feet deeper then at Fenway. So green monster was not as great an obstacle as you would think .
I heard a story a few years back about Minny. The organization has a certain way to play the game that they drive home from the minors on up. Players that don't hit, run, catch, etc to their structure are eventually moved no matter how "good" they may become. Free swingers or those that have a certain style especially are frowned upon. Ortiz was one and Tori Hunter another.

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
No Roids.....NOTHING TO SEE HERE GUYS, MOVE ON. Just a player who has put in a lot of time and dedication! I'm sure he's been tested many times the past few years.
Calling you out right now because you're not suppose to post outside of your thread.

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
Joey Bats changed his stance to lift his front leg up faster when he swings and get a jump on the ball. They did a piece on him on some baseball show a few years back. He worked on improving his swing time.
Riiiiiiight..the ole front leg lift turns a mediocre player...13 HR's in a season...to 54 the next....Riiiight.....horse crap...just like Ryan Braun...eventually what's done in the dark will eventually come to the light

THOR I DONT LIKE TO BRAG ABOUT MY PAST AND HOW I HIT THAT HOMERUN OFF A HALL OF FAME PITCHER.I STILL SAY THE SCOUTS WERE LOOKING AT THE WRONG PLAYER THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN SCOUTING ME NOT J.C.

BOYS GUESS THE HALL OF FAMER WHO I HIT THE HOMERUN OFF IN HIGH SCHOOL AND WIN 100 betpoints COURTESY OF SBR JOHN

BOYS I WILL GIVE YOU A HINT HIS INITIALS ARE J C AND HES A DAGO