Login Search

Attn Players Talk: We are being censored by PC mods

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post

Why would a yankee want to go somewhere with a lower standard of living?

However, for people without cash, their healthcare will be just as shitty as yours before long.
Did you really just post that?
Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
Couple of things i would like to address:

I understand the constitutional right of free speech does not apply to an internet forum, but since it is in the constitution it stands to reason it is a noble, beneficial part of a society and would seem to be something to strive for in all parts of society. Yes I know the right to bear arms is also in the constitution and you can't take guns everywhere but no one is getting killed by free speech

Shari I don't know when the thread was deleted, I just decided to look it up recently to see if any black posters answered and it was nowhere to be found

I also find it funny a Canadian telling me to stay out of Canada. I think about half the population of Ontario and New Brunswick are in my area right now and I think many of them bring one pair of underwear and one $100 bill, never changing either one. I keeed, I keeed

Posters Broadway6 and Jayvegas once again bring up this bs saying I was happy to be classified as a Canadian in poker. I was happy and entertained by all the bellyaching and outrage about it considering it was for a micro prize freeroll, but I didn't claim I was Canadian when asked and thanked staff for the update when they correctly classified me in USA.

I don't think it was a as simple as that. I'm just fukkin with ya anyway Centy. I don't care that you're a biggot, just having fun with ya!
Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post

I didn't know that Red Lobster sewed up the black dollar - good for them. And they must be doing something right if they have repeat customers.

Why are so many people on this board all rough and tumble and ready to let it fly until the subject of race comes up - that's when an ingrained reflex kicks in, something learned.

Prior to the 80s "political correctness", as a concept, did not exist. Race could be acknowledged, discussed even, and then promptly let go of as a subject - it wasn't that big a deal.

Those days, sadly, are over. And not by coincidence.

And btw, Mayan - what else do you want, people's Social Security numbers so you run some kind of identity theft/insurance scam? Get a job, you clown.
Problem is, sometimes red necks don't understand the difference between acknowledging race & displaying their bigotry.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
Did you really just post that?
[/B]
I don't think it was a as simple as that. I'm just fukkin with ya anyway Centy. I don't care that you're a biggot, just having fun with ya!

Problem is, sometimes red necks don't understand the difference between acknowledging race & displaying their bigotry.
What, do stats upset you?

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
I didn't see any stats in your post.
I also don't argue with retards.
Well, for intelligent people they already know the stats. Join the ranks, google isn't far away. I'd love to see if you could even find them or what to search for. Highly unlikely but good luck. And, there is no argument because again, there are stats.

Only a cheating fake ass vpn using fuk head like you centaur shit would post such a thread! It's a fuk'in gambling forum dip shit. Head on over to why black folks like chicken and waffles site and maybe you'll get the response you want dumbass, because it makes just about as much sense as you asking about blacks and red lobster you racist asshole! What, are you doing some kind of survey? You seen too many blacks in red lobster and feel in the "minority"?

I swear you post some of most stupid shit ever written on a gambling forum! I can see why you never get any pussy, you fuk'in idiot! Any chick dumb enough to fuk you, would end up answering a question like, "So I know you fuk'ed a black guy, was my dick adequate, because I know the pussy stretches, or did it feel like a No.2 pencil?" You already know the answer to that one too, pencil dick!
Last edited by mikejamm; 04-17-14 at 07:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post

Well, for intelligent people they already know the stats. Join the ranks, google isn't far away. I'd love to see if you could even find them or what to search for. Highly unlikely but good luck. And, there is no argument because again, there are stats.
So... intelligent people study and memorize vague stats regarding "standard of living"?

Whatta goofy prick you are

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
Only a cheating fake ass vpn using fuk head like you centaur shit would post such a thread! It's a fuk'in gambling forum dip shit. Head on over to why black folks like chicken and waffles site and maybe you'll get the response you want dumbass, because it makes just about as much sense as you asking about blacks and red lobster you racist asshole! What, are you doing some kind of survey? You seen too many blacks in red lobster and feel in the "minority"?

I swear you post some of most stupid shit ever written on a gambling forum! I can see why you never get any pussy, you fuk'in idiot! Any chick dumb enough to fuk you, would end answering a question like, "So I know you fuk'ed a black guy, was my dick adequate, because I know the pussy stretches, or did it feel like a No.2 pencil?" You already know the answer to that one too, pencil dick!
Just have to laugh at this point