Login Search

This is going to sound crazy, but...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by ToyotaLC View Post
They came close. Was waiting for it to get tied up and go to a shootout. Ugh,
Me too. Was looking at a bad night when it was 2-0 Kings. Nice turn around for +1.42 units. Well 1.42 for me on the day.

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
Yes, SOs are likely the reason we are 8-10 units off, and that's with 50/50 outcome.

I can check 1P but not soon
Checking any other play on those games couldn't provide better results UNLESS you can find some common denominator e.g. is there any correlation among all those games ending in SO. Otherwise you can't pinpoint the SO games in advance. If you could, then RT draw would be the best bet.

I would be also interested in your results for ALL the games played, as your original system was devised in that way, right?

I don't think anything needs filtered. The backtesting showed amazing success. It's just in a big rut. It was even up almost +13 units before it started going South. I'm sure there were some ugly month long runs in prior years.

Quote Originally Posted by ToyotaLC View Post
I think we had this last time an O/U was posted at 6. Maybe TO v Phil? Can't remember. Is it sound logic to bet over whenever they O/U is 6? Looks like this one will also hit.
I gotta think long term it will even out. 7 goals is hard to do even with great offenses and bad goalies.