Login Search

This is going to sound crazy, but...

Last Post

Ok....good news (error found in totals) but bad news (wasn't found earlier)

The LOGIC that went into totals: was correct and IS VERY PROFITABLE, double checked verified/all good

The calculation that went into a sheet that told me what to pick for totals each day - was missing a portion of the equation. What I mean here is I have equations on a sheet with all the games from all years till 2007 - shows a great profit. When I import "today's games", the calculations go into a separate sheet in Excel that has only today's games, and not all 15,000. When I placed the calculations on this page, one part of the equation was not factored in

Quote Originally Posted by tipsadontlikehim View Post
Hello a4u

do you always bet the same amount, no matter the odds? 1u on each?
This has been discussed a few times already. Anyways...

Risk 1 unit on underdogs.

To win 1 unit on favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
We got this b_rad, I wish I could post the code that illustrates how much goes into this, some really don't know
Stay On Your Grind.

It'll lead to triumph greater than what you hope for, glory way past what you're able to imagine and the happiness you, and she, deserve.

Merry belated Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!

<iframe src="http://giphy.com/embed/PEf5lEBpviP72?html5=true" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="96" width="480"></iframe>

Quote Originally Posted by Danxx777 View Post
personally not knowing much about nhl but taking your advice and letting it influence some small picks day to day, I have enjoyed getting into a new sport and thank you for being candid about your theories/system. Best of luck.
you're welcome, i hope it bodes well for you.