Login Search

This is going to sound crazy, but...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by TenCount View Post
I hope you ALREADY rigorously tested this before coming on to a major public forum giving system picks.
I think he explained it somewhere in the first two pages of the thread.
The moneyline was well tested and totals were possible winners too, but not 100% sure.

Quote Originally Posted by TenCount View Post
You saying that makes it sound like your not very confident in your back testing. I hope you ALREADY rigorously tested this before coming on to a major public forum giving system picks. With you not giving people the ability to do their own back test and check you work and also making statements like that I can imagine its hard for people to trust your picks. But hey, results don't lie and I hope your results are as good as your testing! GL
See Bihons response, but in all honesty, you can do a lot worse following most on here than mine, as well as 95% of picks out there

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
I'm tailing but I'm growing increasingly curious how it's picking plays. Detroit has been playing pretty bad last two weeks and 5 goals in 5 games going into tonight. Wallco's system had a C bet on Detroit as well. Ouch.
They were 5-1 prior to this run at home. And, four SO losses, so, maybe just some bad luck

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
They were 5-1 prior to this run at home. And, four SO losses, so, maybe just some bad luck
Yeah it's just their offense. Defense has given up more than 2 goals just once in last 9-10 games. Offense is sputtering even in the shootouts. They're an under machine right now.

Update:

Totals: I'm calling them "For Reference Only" for the next day or so until I can further review them.

Teams: We've made about 11 units in one month of betting. I'm sure some are frustrated lately, but just read the first line again. I wish we were +20 or more, but it just isn't feasible. Keep in mind, others may be + units, but may have made those units with a 3x or 5x play etc. We are betting 1 unit a game. Sure sometimes we are laying big juice, but I developed the system to understand the best team to bet on, at a price. Sometimes that price is high, sometimes it's low, just because sometimes we lose at -200 doesn't mean A) it wasn't the right bet and B) it won't profit long term. I've looked at the opposite scenario at betting the opponent at +175 or so in this scenario, and while it may win here or there, the long term profits from it were NOT there.

I hate giving out losers, but if you're looking for a daily dose of +1u to +5u winners, good luck finding it, because it won't be here, or anywhere else.