Login Search

The SBR Bash Will Be Held at ...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
Yeah, when is this thing again? And where is the sign up?

I am clearly going for longer than two days....will they be doing a deal for us? Anything on flights?
The signup will be coming soon. The dates are Jan 31/Feb 1 so you'll be in the DR for Super Bowl Sunday. No deals on flights but your room and all food and booze at the resort is included. If you want to stay extra nights at the resort you'll get the same rate as SBR does.

Quote Originally Posted by kfranz31 View Post
I would like to know the rate also.... Have a timeshare but don't really want to change hotels if I don't have to
Just looked at prices right now - I am seeing about $500/nt for the few days leading up to it and after it on the hotel website and no discount. So assume the SBR discounted rate has to be lower than that - at least you know your upper bound

Yeah, $500 a night is ridiculous. I fly direct from Vancouver to a ton of great destinations, 5 star places for $1000 for the week including flights and that is all inclusive. Double occupancy of course.

I definitely want want to come to the Bash, but not going to drop stupid money....even if SBR is covering the two nights that could end up being $5000 including flights. Not worth it.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
Yeah, $500 a night is ridiculous. I fly direct from Vancouver to a ton of great destinations, 5 star places for $1000 for the week including flights and that is all inclusive. Double occupancy of course.

I definitely want want to come to the Bash, but not going to drop stupid money....even if SBR is covering the two nights that could end up being $5000 including flights. Not worth it.....
Where do you go to get those kind of deals?

Quote Originally Posted by killacappapilla View Post
Where do you go to get those kind of deals?
Everywhere. Last year I took the girlfriend to Cancun. 7 nights, all inclusive, sick resort, great room, food ok (about as good as you get in these places) and completely all inclusive.

$1174 total. Like $1174 for both of is together. Taxes and all fees included. You just have I be patient and have a flexible schedule. Try and find something two or three weeks out that is under booked. November is a great month.