Login Search

The SBR Bash Will Be Held at ...

Last Post

Crown jewel, company man, can't afford the business bash? Is it such a noble gesture of said company to pay for their main man's trip? Of course not. You would think it would be like inviting an athlete to an event. Create promotion, fun time!

It won't happen because of obvious reasons. Just saying it would be a very positive move for SBR to do this. Why not? Lord only knows the excuses over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
How many posts will jjgold make about going to the bash before he announces he is not going?

Over 200.5 -1000
Under 200.5 +800
His nametag will just be laying on the table like it was in Vegas.

If JJ can't make it, we at least need him live on the big screen again!

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
Crown jewel, company man, can't afford the business bash? Is it such a noble gesture of said company to pay for their main man's trip? Of course not. You would think it would be like inviting an athlete to an event. Create promotion, fun time!

It won't happen because of obvious reasons. Just saying it would be a very positive move for SBR to do this. Why not? Lord only knows the excuses over the years.
I don't quite understand the business side of not having him attend? The guy is like... the face of SBR. Even though people try to hate him you gotta love him. The guy is funny and crazy... and looney... like most gamblers (us.) I thought by having JJ there it would bring out more popularity for the event. Draw in more $$$ more numbers... more this... more that. Of course... I don't see the negative side of him being there. Of course maybe I'm not thinking entirely of everything? Everyone has their reasons though...

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyfk View Post
I'm not sure if this was asked already or not but do we need a passport?
Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Donkeys2012 View Post
I heard Twizzle is providing the AIR to the bash all you need to provide is the FARE is this correct ?
Absolutely

Goat milk will also throw in air

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
I don't quite understand the business side of not having him attend? The guy is like... the face of SBR. Even though people try to hate him you gotta love him. The guy is funny and crazy... and looney... like most gamblers (us.) I thought by having JJ there it would bring out more popularity for the event. Draw in more $$$ more numbers... more this... more that. Of course... I don't see the negative side of him being there. Of course maybe I'm not thinking entirely of everything? Everyone has their reasons though...
You answered your own question. There is no business sense for him not to attend and SBR would bend over backwards to accommodate him just as they do their other staff. If JJ's not at a Bash it's 100% not because the bigwigs don't want him there. He has his own reasons for not showing up so far, one of which a poster already touched on a few comments earlier... although I do suspect the Bash coming up will be our best chance of seeing him attend.

Quote Originally Posted by Reload View Post
His nametag will just be laying on the table like it was in Vegas.

If JJ can't make it, we at least need him live on the big screen again!
I forgot about that name tag..

I was going to put it on to see the reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
You answered your own question. There is no business sense for him not to attend and SBR would bend over backwards to accommodate him just as they do their other staff. If JJ's not at a Bash it's 100% not because the bigwigs don't want him there. He has his own reasons for not showing up so far, one of which a poster already touched on a few comments earlier... although I do suspect the Bash coming up will be our best chance of seeing him attend.
Probably a better shot bigbear goes. After he starts a thread on how to obtain a passport