Login Search

The SBR Bash Will Be Held at ...

Last Post

It's not bad. You have a 5 hr flight from Vegas and then a 2.50 hr flight from Miami. You just get to stretch your legs and eat a nice meal at a restaurant (not fast food) drink a couple beers, watch some sports and relax between flights.

Then you might wanna consider this flight:

11:15p
LAS
Las Vegas
12:49p
PUJ
Punta Cana
9h 34m, 1 stop
EWR
Arrives next day
$341.80

• 11:15p departure 4h 38m
  • Las Vegas (LAS) United 1182 Economy / Coach (U) Boeing 737-800 Seat Preview
  • 6:53a arrival Sat, Jan 31

Overnight
52m layover Newark (EWR)

• 7:45a departure 4h 4m
  • Newark (EWR) United 1520 Economy / Coach (U) Boeing 737-800 Seat Preview
  • 12:49p arrival Sat, Jan 31

Total Distance: 3,793 mi

Also curious about xtra charge to room if i have a 3rd or 4th person , likely wont....

It cheapest for me to fly to vegas than from vegas tp Dominican, also can make 1 day stop in vegas as well...

Im thinking of booking extra nite friday at hard rock than maybe 2 days before at another resort as they all seem to have better poker games than hard rock does and can be had for $200/nite...

If i know you and are interested in same lemmee know. Only early stages of planning unsure if i have 2-4 folks going yet...

Whats the difference between $350 and $500 flight???

If you gamble daily it should not matter

I will go if I have 5 grand because you cannot go for just two days that far

I can see guys going and having $14 in their pocket and going just for the two days

Guys like Opie and Bigday will be there because they can afford it, I met Opie a few times years ago and he had thousands in his pockets

Mayan will go if he robs someone in East LA..he told me getting money is real easy from white boys like me