Login Search

The SBR Bash Will Be Held at ...

Last Post

For stealthy xo

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
This is not an inexpensive joint. BUT, keep in mind they have fabulous restaurants, clubs, concerts and bars and everything is free. I dined in the steak house every day...making sure I get my moneys worth. I think our rate is around $500 a night.

Also, I don't agree with the poster who said this is a week long stay joint. Three or four nights is perfect if you play hard.

BTW, a very soft poker table there. Newbie central. Bunch of drunk sunburn guys who watched a little too much poker on ESPN/ Maverick.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

stealthyburrito gave shari91 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
Much obliged

Do you want to go halfsies on the room?
Yeah sounds good. I obviously can't just go for two days or I'll probably die from jet lagitis if that's a thing so I'll be there regardless. We'll sort it out when we get closer so we know when we're both arriving and leaving. As long as you're not bringing prossies to our room I have zero qualms sharing

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
Yeah sounds good. I obviously can't just go for two days or I'll probably die from jet lagitis if that's a thing so I'll be there regardless. We'll sort it out when we get closer so we know when we're both arriving and leaving. As long as you're not bringing prossies to our room I have zero qualms sharing
Hopefully it would be female prossies....and not male escies!

Stealthy has made some weird ass vids with stevek back in the day. Who the fukk knows what he did with all that Russian dressing???

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
Sbr should we booking earlier or waiting for more details if we wanna stay longer?

thanks
Hi LK1,

Please do not book your hotel now. We will have an official registration link to the hotel which will include the SBR discount and get you on the SBR list. This includes those of you who will be coming early or leaving late.

As far as travel, the dates are 100% set and you can book at your convenience ... you also may be lucky enough to win travel credits back. The NCAA Brackets winner has $600 compensation toward travel expenses. Look for more contest prizes like these throughout the year.

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
It's called humping Mayan. The thing "you" typically do with furniture... numb nut.

Stevie was balls to the wall crazy. In order to beat him out I had to go to some dark places for inspiration. He had some classics...ceiling tiles lmao

I think he slept in his kitchen as well.

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
Hopefully it would be female prossies....and not male escies!

Stealthy has made some weird ass vids with stevek back in the day. Who the fukk knows what he did with all that Russian dressing???