Login Search

The SBR Bash Will Be Held at ...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post

you gotta be kidding.

The one weekend that's blacked out for me.

Sister getting married feb. 1
So your sisters fiancé is ok with having to celebrate his anniversary on the Super Bowl quite often?

Guy sounds like a big pussy. I'd encourage your sister to haul ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
stealthy said it was actually on the 8th a few posts later.
Hmmmm....that whole deal sounds made up.

Stealthy probably setting the stage for one of those "Damn! I have to cancel my trip to the bash. Really wanted to meet everyone" threads.

We're no fools, stealthy.

Well the first of feb is her bday and she wanted to get that date. But for whatever reason the location they were looking at was booked that day.
And yes, fiancee is very pussy whipped.

I'll be there. No issues. Looking into arriving thurs prior. Can sbr secure discounted rates for extra days? Might be wrong but I believe they did that in bashes prior.

Well the first of feb is her bday and she wanted to get that date. But for whatever reason the location they were looking at was booked that day.
And yes, fiancee is very pussy whipped.

I'll be there. No issues. Looking into arriving thurs prior. Can sbr secure discounted rates for extra days? Might be wrong but I believe they did that in bashes prior.
Read the thread you lazy mofo

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
Yes. SBR will make a special reservation link available supplied by the hotel for those who wish to arrive early or leave late. If you extend your trip, you will receive the same discount as SBR.

The full particulars will be posted later this summer.
there you go, stealthy.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

stealthyburrito gave Cuse0323 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Lmao

Someone bump the post. Im mobile its a little difficult to navigate this thread.

Thx
John said in here we'll get the same discounts SBR does for the rooms which is around $500 a night. If you're not bringing a chick or planning on finding a lady of the night during the days outside of the bash, you can stay with me if you want.