Login Search

The SBR Bash Will Be Held at ...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by tblues2005 View Post
Shari I take it as your going!
100000%. I would not miss this for the world barring a disaster with my son which won't happen. Family have already arranged their holiday time to accommodate this trip for me as we've been trying to make sure this would work for awhile. The only thing I'm trying to work out is where to do a layover and how many nights to stay in DR. This 5 day traveling gig is insane!!! Not sure they could even pick a further spot! I know I'm probably dreaming but for the next bash I'm pushing for the southern hemisphere. John would get the whole thing comped from an Asian or Aussie book and I wouldn't spend a week in a bloody plane. I take it you're coming?!

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
100000%. I would not miss this for the world barring a disaster with my son which won't happen. Family have already arranged their holiday time to accommodate this trip for me as we've been trying to make sure this would work for awhile. The only thing I'm trying to work out is where to do a layover and how many nights to stay in DR. This 5 day traveling gig is insane!!! Not sure they could even pick a further spot! I know I'm probably dreaming but for the next bash I'm pushing for the southern hemisphere. John would get the whole thing comped from an Asian or Aussie book and I wouldn't spend a week in a bloody plane. I take it you're coming?!
I am going to do my best. It's a good possibility for me. I sure would love to get away from the cold weather here.

If you don't come I'll be seriously disappointed. I was cheering for you near the end as I'd really love to meet you and really - $600 off travel, free room, food, drink for 2 nights I thought you'd for sure come! I reallyyyyyyyyyyy hope you can make it. I understand if not but fingers crossed xo
After this its clear I should no longer bring my wife

Too bad SBR Chris isn't still around to offer huge long odds you won't be attending like in 2012

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
Never bring wives to an event like this. Walker said women galore... I plan on at least 3 of them in the hot tub in my room.
Info like this is why you are a sharp and I am simply an investor in your plays. Anyone heard from Gold lately? Worried that Shari unabashedly hitting on me might cause him some heartburn.