Login Search

The SBR Bash Will Be Held at ...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
still not enough info..we have 95 guys that say they are going but its early as things can change ,,,this seems like a great bash
It's going to be the Bash to end all bashes. I actually feel sorry for the guys organising this as how are they going to top this for the next one?! There's no more info you need... you have the dates, you have the location. Start looking for flights and when you find a decent price, grab it. The only $ you need is to get you there and if you want to gamble or do other stuff. You'll eat, drink, sleep, jacuzzi and relax like the queen you are without spending an extra cent.

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
It's going to be the Bash to end all bashes. I actually feel sorry for the guys organising this as how are they going to top this for the next one?! There's no more info you need... you have the dates, you have the location. Start looking for flights and when you find a decent price, grab it. The only $ you need is to get you there and if you want to gamble or do other stuff. You'll eat, drink, sleep, jacuzzi and relax like the queen you are without spending an extra cent.
What's deal with guests Shari? Any idea? Can we bring one?

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
What's deal with guests Shari? Any idea? Can we bring one?
Every SBR bash ever held has always allowed for a guest! (Although I'll say this sweetpea... Ramona from OKL that you meet by the free bar in DR prob won't count!!) Stay tuned for the very detailed specifics re registration and all that in the summer. xo

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
Oh and congrats on your win you lucky bugger!!

It was lucky - I would like to think that my rock-solid analysis got me to 3 of the final 4 and putting Kentucky into championship game but I think I bet about 12 cbb games all year - just watched some at end and got lucky!! Was much prouder of BTP finish even though payout in the end was about the same - you guys run an alright site here - will definitely try and make it to bash!

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post

I didn't think you were a NCAAB guy... that's why I said it was lucky! I would like to think that my rock-solid analysis got me to 3 of the final 4 and putting Kentucky into championship game but I think I bet about 12 cbb games all year - just watched some at end and got lucky!! Was much prouder of BTP finish even though payout in the end was about the same - you guys run an alright site here - will definitely try and make it to bash!
If you don't come I'll be seriously disappointed. I was cheering for you near the end as I'd really love to meet you and really - $600 off travel, free room, food, drink for 2 nights I thought you'd for sure come! I reallyyyyyyyyyyy hope you can make it. I understand if not but fingers crossed xo