Login Search

The SBR Bash Will Be Held at ...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
I'd like to chill for an extra day as well. Might as well enjoy a mini vacation. Hey Mayan!! You going to be there bro??? can't wait to meet you pal

Money I hope all you tough guys show up... I speak Spanish so I'll get out of jail easily..

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
Cheapest I saw for the Friday via Expedia is £485 pounds (700 dollars) but john said we can get a discount via the sign up in the summer

But agree the place looks fab and can't wait I'm definitely going
This is not an inexpensive joint. BUT, keep in mind they have fabulous restaurants, clubs, concerts and bars and everything is free. I dined in the steak house every day...making sure I get my moneys worth. I think our rate is around $500 a night.

Also, I don't agree with the poster who said this is a week long stay joint. Three or four nights is perfect if you play hard.

BTW, a very soft poker table there. Newbie central. Bunch of drunk sunburn guys who watched a little too much poker on ESPN/ Maverick.

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
This is not an inexpensive joint. BUT, keep in mind they have fabulous restaurants, clubs, concerts and bars and everything is free. I dined in the steak house every day...making sure I get my moneys worth. I think our rate is around $500 a night.

Also, I don't agree with the poster who said this is a week long stay joint. Three or four nights is perfect if you play hard.

BTW, a very soft poker table there. Newbie central. Bunch of drunk sunburn guys who watched a little too much poker on ESPN/ Maverick.
Poker tables won't be soft when many of sbrs good poker players turn up lol

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post

$500 a night if we wish to extend beyond Saturday/Sunday? Or that much for those two days as well