Login Search

The SBR Bash Will Be Held at ...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
Personally, I think it's a remarkable choice by SBR. At first... I had doubts. Clearly this is where you wanna be. Great work by SBR.

I'm sure we'll hear more details as we get closer to Summer and the registration date. Like for instance...

1. Are we allowed to bring a guest? Free food and drinks for them?

2. Are SBR Pros only responsible for the air fare? For the guys who are already looking into flights. Best airliner that flies to Punta Cana would be Spirit Airlines www.Spirit.com

3. After the 80 pros who do register... what is the fee for everyone else? I would imagine with an event like this... it should be well past the 80 pro marker fast.

4. What are we responsible for? Just air fare? Gambling money? And that's it??? Seems like a steal.
80 pros will sign up but guaranteed 80 will not show.

You could be 30th on the waiting list and you will get a free room.

Don't sweat that part of the trip.

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
fyi to all those asking about food and drink its an all inclusive resort

everyone eats and drinks for free (or its included in the cost of the room more correctly)
Correct. It is truly an amazing place.

But that said we'll still have our nice SBR dinner and all that fun stuff with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

2. Are SBR Pros only responsible for the air fare? For the guys who are already looking into flights. Best airliner that flies to Punta Cana would be Spirit Airlines www.Spirit.com.
Guys, DO NOT fly Spirit unless it's the only option.

Tons of hidden fees , always delays and they CRAM you in the plane.

60 Minutes did a segment on Spirit. They have THIRTY more seats on their planes compared to the other major airlines (same size planes).

You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post

60 Minutes did a segment on Spirit. They have THIRTY more seats on their planes compared to the other major airlines (same size planes).

You're welcome.
Spirit really is a special kind of horrible. Charge for carry ons

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post

You're welcome.
This. I'd rather take the boat to Punta Cana than fly Spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
fyi to all those asking about food and drink its an all inclusive resort

everyone eats and drinks for free (or its included in the cost of the room more correctly)
$600 bash credit for first place in brackets contest. Has to be to pay for something