Login Search

The SBR Bash Will Be Held at ...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
I will be there for sure! Isnt is too cold to swim in January/Feb? Pauly keeps posting pictures of the pools, but that doesn't mean shit if it is too cold
During January the weather in Punta Cana is quite comfortable with temperatures ranging from 22°C (71°F) to 27°C (81°F). If you tend to avoid the high temperatures of the summer in the region you should know that January is one of the coldest months in Punta Cana.

- See more at: http://www.puntacana-travelguide.com....1kNUZ2FK.dpuf

Place looks really nice I said if it wasnt vegas I probably wouldnt go but I will think about this place.
Can you pay for an upgrade on your room??? What is the upgrade price on a suite or JR?
Do they have a sports book?

Personally, I think it's a remarkable choice by SBR. At first... I had doubts. Clearly this is where you wanna be. Great work by SBR.

I'm sure we'll hear more details as we get closer to Summer and the registration date. Like for instance...

1. Are we allowed to bring a guest? Free food and drinks for them?

2. Are SBR Pros only responsible for the air fare? For the guys who are already looking into flights. Best airliner that flies to Punta Cana would be Spirit Airlines www.Spirit.com

3. After the 80 pros who do register... what is the fee for everyone else? I would imagine with an event like this... it should be well past the 80 pro marker fast.

4. What are we responsible for? Just air fare? Gambling money? And that's it??? Seems like a steal.