Login Search

The SBR Bash Will Be Held at ...

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by ryanspeer2001 View Post
As do I put I couldn't tell if she said that or not. I"m probably just misinterpreting. I'm excited regardless.
i know the vegas bashes which werent all inclusive were free room and they did have some food and entertainment (im just going by memory from bash threads) ive never been to one but this one i think i might make

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
highly doubt its completely free.
The registration thread coming later this summer will list full details, but basically, up to the first 80 SBR Pros indeed pay 0.00 for their room stay for the SBR Bash.

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
The registration thread coming later this summer will list full details, but basically, up to the first 80 SBR Pros indeed pay 0.00 for their room stay for the SBR Bash.
doesn't seem like an issue then.

There aren't going to be 80 different posters attending.

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
and so that sbr doesnt get jerked like they did in vegas i would have people put their credit down so if they dont show they wind up paying for their own mistake

Never been to one - is it sausage fest? Comped rooms is solid - guest was my question as well - what costs are covered and not covered. How many people go to them normally? Something I should bring my wife to or roll with a buddy?