Login Search

Anyone Watch The New Show "Money Talks"?

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
ha yeah I think people are still taking it too seriously and too literally! A lot of it is tongue in cheek and subversively mocking the gambling tout culture!
I think this is reality TV. Nothing is tongue in cheek. VIP Sports is a going concern. Did you not see JJ's video where he actually talked to Pirelli and Pirelli sold him $250 of sports betting advice?

Quote Originally Posted by snapperman2 View Post
I think this is reality TV. Nothing is tongue in cheek. VIP Sports is a going concern. Did you not see JJ's video where he actually talked to Pirelli and Pirelli sold him $250 of sports betting advice?
to this day I think JJ edited the scene of his *********** info not for privacy concerns but because he was busy giving his number to Pirelli and buyin a weeks worth of picks

Quote Originally Posted by snapperman2 View Post
I didn't think they were a real company to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by mynameismud View Post
VIP sports is a legit company in a strip mall in vegas. the real question is does stevens actually run it.
Yeah I dont know,strikes me as abit of a fraud,preaches money management, but he does the opposite with his clients.
Last edited by packerd_00; 05-31-14 at 09:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
My money is on he runs the sales guys and Paula is the legal face of the Company. Felon scamster with a record.
thats a solid point nino, but then again, when selling pipe dreams and fantasies that dont come true...darin may very well be the face of VIP. only in vegas could a felon continue to scam people legally.