Login Search

Anyone Watch The New Show "Money Talks"?

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
I like that, let's do a 4 day competition to find out who the best gambler is. Then at end lets just throwing everything on black or red on roulette machine which shows no indication of how good you are at gambling!
Winner takes all...which is nothing because everyone else loses all their $. Good pool!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
I wonder if there will be a new season??
You would think so as I can only imagine the viewing figures increased as season progressed rather than declined. But then I guess there are only so many times he can say "Absolute blowout winner" and only so many times you can show Pirelli throwin his dollars at strippers! Perhaps not much scope to the thing

There should be a new season jj cause those type of shows don't cost a lot to produce and I don't think Steve chris or skip are gonna want a lot for next season cause I think they are more happy about being a celebrity and the recognition than the actual money. The ratings for the 1st season had to have been somewhat decent because if they were that bad they wouldn't of showed the rest of the season after the hockey playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
"This guy was betting $500 at the beginning, and I got him to over $70,000" -SS

"I'm all about money management" - SS

"OK, I want you to bet $55,000 on this one play" -SS

The diarrhea that comes out of this guys mouth is shocking and hysterical.
Woah bro it's all about money management. You don't seem to understand that Stevens is god-tier at this kind of thing, after all he does it for a living.

Stevens told me to ride his picks for just a month. Fair enough? I think so. I'm paying $330/week and he's giving me one game a day, you know so we don't have to chase and put our hearts on multiple games like some of these degenerates due. that's what stevens told me. i'm only giving him 25% cut on all these games so if he goes above 60-70% i'm profitable, fair enough? it's only short term so that's do-able.

I think stevens will get the job done for me. i've been watching his plays and the guy actually knows what he's talking about. can't wait to make that real money and fly out and meet stevens. he's kind of like a personal hero to me. all about those absolute blowout winners fair enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Good2cu View Post
Woah bro it's all about money management. You don't seem to understand that Stevens is god-tier at this kind of thing, after all he does it for a living.

Stevens told me to ride his picks for just a month. Fair enough? I think so. I'm paying $330/week and he's giving me one game a day, you know so we don't have to chase and put our hearts on multiple games like some of these degenerates due. that's what stevens told me. i'm only giving him 25% cut on all these games so if he goes above 60-70% i'm profitable, fair enough? it's only short term so that's do-able.

I think stevens will get the job done for me. i've been watching his plays and the guy actually knows what he's talking about. can't wait to make that real money and fly out and meet stevens. he's kind of like a personal hero to me. all about those absolute blowout winners fair enough?
youre an idiot shill.