Login Search

Anyone Watch The New Show "Money Talks"?

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonae101 View Post
I still can't believe people pay 50% on their wins with him! what fukin idiots
this! its the most shocking thing about his business to me as well. you would be better off trowing darts and being able to keep all your winnings, than to take some touts pick and give him half the cash. unreal to me that any self respecting person would give any tout money, let alone 50%.

I think it's just show that he charges 50%. Think it's impossible anyone pays that
at the beginning of this last one, he said he made the guy who sent in the check over $200,000, and the check was only for $75,000. so everyone doesn't pay 50%. you'd have to be nuts to do that. can you imagine sweating out a $50,000 bet (supposedly) and know you're giving $25k of it away after all that sweating and shitting?

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
at the beginning of this last one, he said he made the guy who sent in the check over $200,000, and the check was only for $75,000. so everyone doesn't pay 50%. you'd have to be nuts to do that. can you imagine sweating out a $50,000 bet (supposedly) and know you're giving $25k of it away after all that sweating and shitting?
Yeah. Some it's like 30%, but honestly anything over 10% and it's impossible for client to win no matter how good he runs.

Yeah. Some it's like 30%, but honestly anything over 10% and it's impossible for client to win no matter how good he runs.
i know, it's crazy. luckily people are stupid enough to go to touts and a show like this can be made.

Quote Originally Posted by bullheaddad View Post
Love the show, but im with you guys. Who in their right mind gives away 50% of their winnings? These high rollers are supposed to be smart self made business men but dont even argue or try to negotiate a lower cut..
I hope the show comes back though.
Funny thing is even the sales guys were laughing about it when they went for the meal in last ep! Skip says he's gonna put his 1g bonus on Steven's favourite game, and one of the old guys said "yeah then he'll ask for 50% of the winnings"!! lol