Login Search

Anyone Watch The New Show "Money Talks"?

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Redondo View Post
it's hilarious they even use the words "money management" dude has 100K and tell him to bet 33K a game, nice 3 unit BR.

They do this because they know that no client would ever renew their subscription. Their goal is to get the client to buy the longest or biggest subscription. If a client tries the daily or weekly, they won't make profit. But if they do buy the small package and luckily hit one of those big plays he can milk as much money from them as possible. Another thing is that these cons are affiliates with the books that they promote. They know that no client would stay long term with them, so they want you to go bust fast as possible to maximize their affiliate commission. IF they advice their clients to bet 2 or 3% per bet the client would find out that these cons suck before they lose 10 to 20k of the 100k and that would minimize the con's affiliate commission.

I can't believe they let these cons on tv...can't wait till some client who got sucked in and lost a ton sues the network.

i think next sunday or monday a new episode will come on. It might get renewed because it looks pretty inexpensive to make or produce. I bet the viewership isnt that bad if it was they would of taken it off the air by now. Stevens still has his ace in the hole he could use next year for the 2nd season FLOYD MAYWEATHER. You know how many more people would watch that show if money was BALLING and gambling every night.

Quote Originally Posted by 747planes View Post
They do this because they know that no client would ever renew their subscription. Their goal is to get the client to buy the longest or biggest subscription. If a client tries the daily or weekly, they won't make profit. But if they do buy the small package and luckily hit one of those big plays he can milk as much money from them as possible. Another thing is that these cons are affiliates with the books that they promote. They know that no client would stay long term with them, so they want you to go bust fast as possible to maximize their affiliate commission. IF they advice their clients to bet 2 or 3% per bet the client would find out that these cons suck before they lose 10 to 20k of the 100k and that would minimize the con's affiliate commission.

I can't believe they let these cons on tv...can't wait till some client who got sucked in and lost a ton sues the network.
Do you think even a single one of the tv clients are real people?