Login Search

Anyone Watch The New Show "Money Talks"?

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Burkina2008 View Post
Couldnt they have gotten some better actors to serve as clients, I mean this looks like random guys that were owing money to some friend of Stevens and were forced to be on the program to clear a 200 dollar debt....

And Pirelli keeps on saying shit non-stop.

not saying youre eluding to pirelli, but to make it clear again, pirelli is not an actor. he actually works at VIP. as far as the "clients"...kinda hard to get tom hanks or denzel washington to be part of natora's scam artist bullshit show. they probably just pluck these "clients" off the vegas strip.

Stevens says I'm 14-3 with this guy and 30 seconds later says where else can he get a 78% winning percentage.
14-3 is 82%
14-4 is 77.77%

Backdoor loss...he was losing whole game -28.5 as game never got over 28 points. So yes he he bought a .5 and had push for short time but was always on wrong side of that bet.

Everybody sweats out every bet. Holy f.... they make me feel like a whale.
Pirelli says today Im going to use Stevens play...wtf is that. I guess they can make up their own plays as they want.

Comedy of errors. But I watch it so joke on me.

Quote Originally Posted by SplitAces View Post
Stevens says I'm 14-3 with this guy and 30 seconds later says where else can he get a 78% winning percentage.
14-3 is 82%
14-4 is 77.77%

Backdoor loss...he was losing whole game -28.5 as game never got over 28 points. So yes he he bought a .5 and had push for short time but was always on wrong side of that bet.

Everybody sweats out every bet. Holy f.... they make me feel like a whale.
Pirelli says today Im going to use Stevens play...wtf is that. I guess they can make up their own plays as they want.

Comedy of errors. But I watch it so joke on me.
Yeah, that half point buydown from -28.5 to -28 made me laugh pretty hard