Login Search

Anyone Watch The New Show "Money Talks"?

Last Post

I got two things
First did you notice he said his main money is from signing NEW CLIENTS. Is that because he cant keep
his repeat clients. If he wins as much as he says they would all be back for more.
and second with a 50% commission you must pay on winners doesn't that mean he needs to win at like
a 77% win rate.

They called me a few weeks ago the night before the first episode aired. I always hang up on these clowns but Skip was very nice on the phone and I can see how he does well. I told him he had no shot getting a dime out of me and told him this show and Stephens was a joke. He stayed classy and overall is a likeable guy.
He gave me his game of the day and asked for mine. I gave him Cal Poly in opening round which was an easy winner and he gave me a 3.5 point favorite who lost outright. I did not play and would never play someone else's picks. He has not called back since. the whole thing is just scammy and anyone who pays these services are misinformed and gullible.

Love how they use terms like money management and after first loss they double bet and chase. He says they pay money for information but then he explains why he picks games based off streaks and his opinion. It is total hypocrisy and you would think he would manage and plan his show and wording better so he backed up his claims. The more he talks and the more you see ...the more you realize what a sales pitch and blind throw of darts it is. Obvious there are no long time customers and the entire business is dependent on "news" and a few winners.
BTW- Paula is not attractive to me; actually annoying.