Login Search

Anyone Watch The New Show "Money Talks"?

Last Post

I must admit, this show is entertaining to watch, but damn these people are stupid. It blows my mind that anyone would pay 50% commission to start.. how would you ever make a profit off that? Two bets of 55K and wins one, so Scott says, "My client is down 5 grand". Nooo, he's down 30 grand cause he apparently has to pay you half his winnings on the other bet. You'd have to win at a 70% rate just to turn a small profit... good luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
i have to find a stream online as im in UK
V u need to call. Tell them u are some big fat cat from England. When he tells ya that he only deals in fat cats remind him about the one guy betting a thousand dollars having heart palpitation during the game. You can also say u are big time by mentioning Ron Paul. Im sure the industry will know who you mean. If u hit ur first bet can u send me over some air? Got to pump up my bike for the spring.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe03681 View Post
I must admit, this show is entertaining to watch, but damn these people are stupid. It blows my mind that anyone would pay 50% commission to start.. how would you ever make a profit off that? Two bets of 55K and wins one, so Scott says, "My client is down 5 grand". Nooo, he's down 30 grand cause he apparently has to pay you half his winnings on the other bet. You'd have to win at a 70% rate just to turn a small profit... good luck with that.
he gets paid if he profits

he doesnt get paid going 1-1 -5k for the guy over the weekend