Login Search

Anyone Watch The New Show "Money Talks"?

Last Post

i never saw a bigger piece os shit (Stevens) trying every angle to get people to like him. This guy is so phony. Touts can't catch a break from criticism wiith a pile of shit like this, basically representing them. I wonder what other angle Stevens has so idiots like him. First the baby, now his black so called son he can't seem to fire, his dad and his cancer therapy. This guy makes Rambo blush. This guy is a jackoff and the only way to fix him is a call from JJ.

where did this guy come from? I never saw his name in my life. The way he talks he makes millions since his one guy makes 500,000 a year. His office looks beautiful for such a high end operation. I never saw such cheap office equipment. This week i think he is gonna rescue dogs or possible save a family from a terrible sand storm. The following week i think he is gonna live with those underground people to remember where he came from.

his real name is Darin Notaro. i guess he thinks he is an actual "sports adviser". seems hes been a piece of shit since birth. still love the show though.

This is one of the things he did, back in 2001:

District Judge Sally Loehrer Tuesday sentenced Darin Notaro, 25, to one year in jail for his part in a Las Vegas telemarketing scheme that bilked elderly citizens across the nation out of at least $234,000.
Notaro, who was also ordered to make $12,230 in restitution, is one of six men charged in connection with their work for Century Pacific Group, a boiler room that telephoned elderly people and told them they won valuable sweepstakes prizes, but they had to pay $699 to get the prize.

Quote Originally Posted by mynameismud View Post
his real name is Darin Notaro. i guess he thinks he is an actual "sports adviser". seems hes been a piece of shit since birth. still love the show though.

This is one of the things he did, back in 2001:
District Judge Sally Loehrer Tuesday sentenced Darin Notaro, 25, to one year in jail for his part in a Las Vegas telemarketing scheme that bilked elderly citizens across the nation out of at least $234,000.
Notaro, who was also ordered to make $12,230 in restitution, is one of six men charged in connection with their work for Century Pacific Group, a boiler room that telephoned elderly people and told them they won valuable sweepstakes prizes, but they had to pay $699 to get the prize.
ok, so the guy is a scumbag. but to paraphrase doug stanhope, why are we supposed to respect our elders because they're so wise, yet they're the ones always getting screwed by telemarketer fraud?