Login Search

BJ's All Sports Degenerate Fun

Last Post

Saturday: 4-1 (+3.22)
Season: 20-19 (-5.58)

Good day and good way to bounce back from a really shitty day. Mets game went how expected until Ludwick led off the top of the fifth with a solo shot. Twins put up three in the top of the first to which gave me a nice cushion. Braves fell behind 2-0 in the first but fired off a four run 5th and two run 6th. Then only one run was yielded for five innings in the Marlins game. Just the kind of day I needed. Hopefully, keep it rolling today.

White Sox/Royals u7 -115 (1x)
Sale and Shields are two of my favorite pitchers to watch. Both had good first outings and both are pretty consistent. I am shocked this one isn't a 6.5.

Phillies -115 (1x)
The Phils seem to me to have been undervalued a lot to start the year. Burnett can pitch...most of the time but Villanueva has been mostly a relief pitcher. The Cubs haven't scored over three runs all year.

Marlins -121 (1x)
Better team. Marlins had rumblings of a sleeper before the year and right now they are playing like a young hungry team. Kennedy is nothing like he was a few years back.

Brewers +156 (1x)
Good price for the Brewers here. Tough to ask them to go out and sweep the Sox vs. Lester but at this price you have to love the possibility with Gallardo.

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
Wow the over F5.inninings in this Indians game was a no sweater. I really like the under First 5 inning in the marlins game also with those 2 starting pitchers. This is my first year betting baseball and I'm really diggin pg the F5 innings betting. I like how it's shorter then betting a full game also you take out the bullpen aspect of the game and mainly focus on the starting pitcher.

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
I like the Under play.
Also can't pass up 1st 5 (Under 3.5) for Cincy-StL
I played under 7 at open in stl. Unfortunately I havnt really been watching weather and while they will play gm I doubt there be any sun, mid late afternoon ball at Busch a nightmare on hitters w the shadows ( sux doubt they be in effect today but something to keep in mind for the future)..