Login Search

BJ's All Sports Degenerate Fun

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
The Yanks look like poison now, never forget they are a bunch of washed up older players for the most part. The team is horrible run, youth is the key to sports now other than Golf and maybe NFL QB's.
Yanks look like poop. Youth. Nova. Maybe the old guys bop one over the fence for him.

No idea what the Yankees were thinking not releasing Jeter

He's basically a minor league player now

You need Young Dominicans at shortstop

Yankee first baseman most overrated player baseball Last three years

Giver there are just too many automatic outs like the New York Mets have

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
No idea what the Yankees were thinking not releasing Jeter

He's basically a minor league player now

You need Young Dominicans at shortstop

Yankee first baseman most overrated player baseball Last three years

Giver there are just too many automatic outs like the New York Mets have
Yea but they won't go 0-162. I just saw your 12k bet video. I can't believe you pulled the feds card. That shit isn't funny.

Yesterday: 0-1 (-2.72)
Season: 9-7 (+1.54)

Cubs +157 (1x)
Marlins +107 (1x)
Royals +142 (1x)
Yankees -139 (1x)
White Sox -136 (1x)

All plays from now on will be listing pitcher I am backing and action on the other unless otherwise noted.

Adding:
Cubs 1st 5 +0.5 -105 (1x)
Marlins 1st 5 +0.5 -140 (1x)
Royals 1st 5 +0.5 -110 (1x)
Last edited by GiveMeaBJ; 04-03-14 at 09:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BeanTownClown88 View Post
Are yankees an auto fade? Their line up sucks, a bunch of no namers pretty much.
Kuroda cant even beat the Astros as no one steps up on offense. They will be grossly over valued for atleast the start of the season.

Im just afraid that as soon as I bet against them, theyll start winning lol. Cant believe I've lost on them twice now.
This Yankee team has looked unbackable through the first two games no doubt about that. I think they really ****** themselves this off-season. They picked up how many washed up players? Beltran, Mcann, Soriano? Surely them guys will get their hits but this lineup would have been deadly back in 2008. The thing I love about this play is that this is the talk of the game. How bad the Yanks are. Just feel like right when we are ready to mail it in on a team they win and with Nova here at a short fav against a bad Astros team (worse then Yanks despite record) I have to play. You got like 60% of the money coming in on Yanks here which is very low. Compare that to the 70-75% on the first two games seems like an overreaction to two bad games and a good spot for a Yankee win. If they lose will I be shocked? Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by riddick0802 View Post
Took your Mets 1st 5 play. Liked it alot, forgot to press enter on the mets ML oh well. GL to you today. Im thinking about rolling with the Red Sox again tonight. Thoughts? I got destroyed yesterday on baseball plays, had to get some of it back on basketball ha.
Seems like a coin flip to me. I will wait for lineups and look to play Doubront +0.5 in the 5 if anything.