Login Search

Montrezl Harrell is Terrible

Last Post

Default Montrezl Harrell is Terrible

This big goof is all size and nothing else. Anyone else see him go up for a finger roll lay up two feet from the rim and air ball it?

He said he models his game after LaMarcus Aldridge and Joakim Noah. LaMarcus Aldridge...what??

Newflash....Aldridge actually has talent

This guy.....if he works his butt off from now till draft day still won't be better than a gimp Greg Oden. He should packing his bags for some sh*t team in Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
Do you honestly think this guy's limited skill set of dunking and being a big body is going to translate into him being a solid NBA star?
Don't give a shit about the NBA right now...all that matters right now is the tourney. Who cares about his future ya dumb fck, he's a sophomore.

Dude you are the biggest sh*t talking troll on SBR.....you can't be serious.
i dont troll i just dont like you because youre a fraud fake story telling kid who THINKS he is better than everyone here. how come you never went back to the thread after it was discovered you copy and pasted it from another forum little bit embarrassed????

Yea but i hit Pitt and Harvard....of course your shady @ss won't bring that up. And probably gonna hit Oklahoma State tomorrow too.
You responded to my post saying Cuse has no shot because of the Buckeyes, don't give a shit who you pick otherwise. Best of luck, let's see how bad Harrell is this 2nd half.