Login Search

1K bet against Floyd. 700.

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by cala56 View Post
It is big business where then there will be a rematch.
I've read or heard this after every fight of his following the DLH fight with maybe the exception of the Marquez and Guerrero fights.

To humor it however ... If you're suggesting that he'd be part of some shady stuff, just keep in mind his marketability and what keeps people subscribing who don't particularly care for his style is to see if he'll suffer his first L. If he were to, you could argue that many would lose interest except his fans and real fans of the sport, and when you're already making $80 million a fight, why blemish yourself?

If you're suggesting however that a bonehead like a CJ Ross will turn in some ridiculous scorecard though, I can see that. Never know in boxing, but his fights aren't close enough where getting screwed by the majority has a real chance of happening. Plus, if you really want to entertain conspiracies, you'll want to consider Al Haymon's involvement in Floyd's career. He's the one with all the juice.

[QUOTE=SBR Lou;21389974]Maidana has no chance. Even if he catches Floyd clean, Floyd's chin is seriously underrated. He won't fold like a lawn chair like Broner did if he tastes some leather.

You can not compare Shane Mosley at that time, with Maidana today. May 3 you will know how Floyd Chin is at his 38 years old.

Maidana is out of his mind. That guy will not respect anyone. Here in my country people are like that. You are used to seeing fearful Mexicans are dying to belong to the Yankee Empire. And they are able to kiss floyd to forgive him for having scratched his head