Login Search

1K bet against Floyd. 700.

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by hougigo View Post
Floyd will box circles, IMO.

Hope you're not basing on the Broner fight
sadly i think he is....a. broner not on floyds level.....b. 2nd fight for broner at 147 with no stop at 140 in between. first fight was against a light handed puncher. and broner still got off the deck twice and finished the fight. i think floyd chin is strong enough to take a flush bomb from maidana and carry on

floyd is not interested in losing his 0 to set up some big business rematch. his fights big business anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
If only Ortiz hadn't made that stupidity, he would have beaten Mayweather for sure.
What fight were you watching?

He would have had to come from behind to beat him. He was trailing at the time and getting beaten to the punch time and time again. He would've tried bum-rushing and been countered all night long. Let's not forget the headbutt was launched out of sheer frustration that he couldn't hit that guy, so what makes you think a mental midget like Ortiz who was by far the inferior boxer would somehow turn it around? Mayweather started fast in that fight and was making Ortiz look silly.

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
What fight were you watching?

He would have had to come from behind to beat him. He was trailing at the time and getting beaten to the punch time and time again. He would've tried bum-rushing and been countered all night long. Let's not forget the headbutt was launched out of sheer frustration that he couldn't hit that guy, so what makes you think a mental midget like Ortiz who was by far the inferior boxer would somehow turn it around? Mayweather started fast in that fight and was making Ortiz look silly.
I was being sarcastic. Read the post above that one.