Login Search

1K bet against Floyd. 700.

Last Post

Maidana is out of his league. He has had a few good fights but he has also struggled against guys like DeMarcus Corley and an over the hill Morales. He is no where close to the puncher Canelo is and Canelo didn't do anything except get Floyd's autograph. This will be a typical boring Mayweather fight where he wins every round with maybe 1 round a draw.

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
Maidana is out of his league. He has had a few good fights but he has also struggled against guys like DeMarcus Corley and an over the hill Morales. He is no where close to the puncher Canelo is and Canelo didn't do anything except get Floyd's autograph. This will be a typical boring Mayweather fight where he wins every round with maybe 1 round a draw.
John, i would like to read long ago what you thought of the fight Maidana Bronner. And surely it would be a carbon copy of what you said above.

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
Way to be the turd in the punch bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
He's got a slugger's chance as is often the case. Will he land the punch is the question..

Checkout this article on SBR for Mayweather vs Maidana - it has a table which updates in real time at some of the top books. As the fight gets closer other props will be added.
Thanks for the info. And yes, punches will be landed. He is not god.

Agree with john, Floyd has beating Maidana types all his career, typical puncher's chance fight and against Floyd its slim to none no doubt slim is outta town. When Broner lost Floyd was licking his chops, an easy payday to insert a fight into his showtime contract.

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyRobby View Post
Won't cash but luckily the bet isn't real so no harm done

This fight is the most exciting since the days of Carlos Monzon. I am an Argentine. If won I'm going to Vegas with my wife. This is a true bet. I will post photos and the bet from PINNY.