Login Search

Crushed my bookie.

Last Post

Default Crushed my bookie.

I've had my local bookie for almost 3 years, and I finally crushed him 2 weeks in a row causing him to tap out, or at least he had cut me out. I haven't played this week since I've been cut, but I continue to make these hot NBA, NCAA picks. I'm here to share out these "hot picks" I've been making. Not here to troll, not here to charge, just sharing free picks so you could crush your bookie also!!!

Here are some picks for today :

St. Peters -1.5 (1st half)
Marist -2.5 (-140)
Montana -1

Best of luck. CHEERS

Quote Originally Posted by Widebar View Post
I've had my local bookie for almost 3 years, and I finally crushed him 2 weeks in a row causing him to tap out, or at least he had cut me out. I haven't played this week since I've been cut, but I continue to make these hot NBA, NCAA picks. I'm here to share out these "hot picks" I've been making. Not here to troll, not here to charge, just sharing free picks so you could crush your bookie also!!!

Here are some picks for today :

St. Peters -1.5 (1st half)
Marist -2.5 (-140)
Montana -1

Best of luck. CHEERS

I am going to make my case for you guys that this is Pinny.

Pinny gets banned on January 16th.

Which just happened to be the day that this guy....takes a break from SBR....January 16th.

Guy posts a lot in Pinny threads.

Guy uses the same shit Pinny says.. "Crush the books", "Crushed my Bookie"....

Come on now.

Just look at the point history.

It isn't that hard.

A friend told me about this website and when I created this account, I tailed a couple people here and there. I realized no matter how decent of a capper they are, they would still get their bad days. YOU CANNOT WIN THEM ALL. So I decided to make my own picks, and if it matches these cappers, fine with me. Why would I pretend to be someone else? I'm trying to help here...

Shout out to the people that I used to tail.. green hippo, doughboy22, pinny420? Why do you guys hate him?