Login Search

What do you have for tonight CBB?

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
Need a big night, creighton burried me last night.

I'm leaning:
Nebraska +5.5
Uconn -15
Duke -12
SMU +3

I can talk about these matchups but I'd rather get feedback first
honestly all the games that you listed their are 50/50 at the current lines. That's why I am trying to get an idea out there if anyone has some good thoughts on games because all the lines today seem dead on. Tough to find an edge anywhere. Toretto what do you like about that SMU game? That is the one that interests me

I like all the games Dom listed so I will give this try... I like SMU because they are a 17 - 1 at home, their Kenpom Pyth is not much below Lousiville (.05) and they are a home dog, which I like. Also, my model indicates the spread is a little high based on YTD stats; however, given the spread is only 2.5 that is not a real strong indicator.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
honestly all the games that you listed their are 50/50 at the current lines. That's why I am trying to get an idea out there if anyone has some good thoughts on games because all the lines today seem dead on. Tough to find an edge anywhere. Toretto what do you like about that SMU game? That is the one that interests me
New coach, new stadium, new SMU. They haven't lost there in months and have already taken down the likes of Uconn Memphis and cincy. Fully capable of beating Louisville who just struggled against a good defense (cincy) then lost to Memphis.

Uconn - they can and do blow teams away at home. And this is senior night for shabazz. Strap in for a performance tn.

Nebraska seems juicy but I want feedback. Duke too.

Honestly, your best bet is a teaser tonight or not at all. Roscoe smith is out for unlv vs sdsu tonight and sdsu beat unlv at home last time full strength. sdsu needs to win tonight to set up a final game for the conf title vs new mexico. Wyoming is also getting +8.5 vs utah state on the road. Wyoming plays slow and I feel they will cover on a teaser.