Login Search

Nash's 2014 All things MLB Talking Baseball Thread

Last Post

Default Over 6.5 Reds/Brews

Few reasons, even though Cueto is in the top two in the Cy Young chase so far, Brews have hit Johnny in the past.
A-Ram croaks Cueto, taken him deep 4 times, dominates him. 13-39 overall.

Same with Gomez, the other Car-Go is .300 against him too, (well .294 to be exact)
Middle of the order can easily scratch out two in the first inning.

Remember, no pitcher has ever been lights out dominant for all their 33 starts, and look at what is going on this week, all the elites are getting raked, Waino the other day, Stras sucked again last night, most of the chalky chalk aces have been getting pretty much dinged up this week.
(even though I got cold a couple of weeks ago, I'm still very much in the game because I don't like minus signs in front of my wagers) and if you have been betting chalk recently right now you are pretty much hating life, but this is not so much a fade Cueto bet, just a wager that he and Gallardo both puke up some runs.

OK, I mentioned Brews can touch up Johnny Wonder some, Reds smack around Gallardo too.

Now, click the link and check out Brandon Phillips, Jay Bruce, Ludwick, and the pesky SS Cozart

http://espn.go.com/mlb/player/batvsp...ovani-gallardo

2* over 6.5, hard to fade Cueto, but the over (on paper) looks like a very good play here.
Expecting this number to move to 7 flat soon.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
Few reasons, even though Cueto is in the top two in the Cy Young chase so far, Brews have hit Johnny in the past.
A-Ram croaks Cueto, taken him deep 4 times, dominates him. 13-39 overall.

Same with Gomez, the other Car-Go is .300 against him too, (well .294 to be exact)
Middle of the order can easily scratch out two in the first inning.

Remember, no pitcher has ever been lights out dominant for all their 33 starts, and look at what is going on this week, all the elites are getting raked, Waino the other day, Stras sucked again last night, most of the chalky chalk aces have been getting pretty much dinged up this week.
(even though I got cold a couple of weeks ago, I'm still very much in the game because I don't like minus signs in front of my wagers) and if you have been betting chalk recently right now you are pretty much hating life, but this is not so much a fade Cueto bet, just a wager that he and Gallardo both puke up some runs.

OK, I mentioned Brews can touch up Johnny Wonder some, Reds smack around Gallardo too.

Now, click the link and check out Brandon Phillips, Jay Bruce, Ludwick, and the pesky SS Cozart

http://espn.go.com/mlb/player/batvsp...ovani-gallardo

2* over 6.5, hard to fade Cueto, but the over (on paper) looks like a very good play here.
Expecting this number to move to 7 flat soon.
That's some excellent capping nashy. Keep up the good work.