Login Search

Nash's 2014 All things MLB Talking Baseball Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewMcCutchen View Post
Nash, have u been gunshy lately? It seems your play volume has tailed off a bit...while it should be the opposite with more knowledge being gained on the current batters and pitchers. Not complaining, just making an observation. Hope your great season continues!

I just posted, real life Nasher (Bill) had tons of housework to do, spring cleaning thing, and had to log in a little o/t at work as well.

Just got both sets of brakes for the my wife's Buick, great American car by the way, hey, Nasher has a real life too.

All is good.

This week I got some time, we'll review the first full month of the season, and look ahead to May.

And A) is Wainwright and Cueto this season is downright filthy.
When the Reds get Latos back that division is going to be a dog fight.
Brewers will come back down to earth, they are not a .720 team, well they are right now, but their starting pitching has been pitching out of their shoes all month, and Lohse, Peralta and Estrada aren't Cy Young types, I always liked Gallardo though.
Frankie Goes to Hollywood is 13 for 13 in save ops. and steroid boy is hitting .318 with power, but injured now. Segura too.

Craig is starting to wake up at the plate, he's going to catch fire, pretty big April series starts tonight.
Brews visit St. Louis for a three game set.

Tonight:
Wacha v. Gallardo

Tuesday:
Lynn v. Lohse

Wednesday:
Miller v. Garza

Garza should best Miller, I see Cards taking first two games.

Y.Gallardo & M.Wacha must start in Game 1 for action
Mon 4/28 5903 Milwaukee Brewers (3 Game Series) +160
8:10PM 5904 St. Louis Cardinals (3 Game Series) -185

Mon 4/28 903 Milwaukee Brewers Y Gallardo - R +150
8:15PM 904 St. Louis Cardinals M Wacha - R -160