Login Search

Nash's 2014 All things MLB Talking Baseball Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
Why not?
(plus I got Twins circled on my little cheat sheet from last night)

High reward on Gibson.
Even if you bet lunch money a game, and it doesn't matter how much you bet anyway, even if you bet 10 bucks a game, a 12 pack of Budweiser bet gets you back a case of Becks.

OK, let's try Twins 1*
I'm ready to start taking everything that seems to good to be true and tossing it. This was screaming Gibson. LV must be setting these guys up with drugs and hookers. wtf. I was looking at the under and he gives up 3 and leaves the bases loaded in the first.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
I'm ready to start taking everything that seems to good to be true and tossing it. This was screaming Gibson. LV must be setting these guys up with drugs and hookers. wtf. I was looking at the under and he gives up 3 and leaves the bases loaded in the first.
game aint over because its 3-0 in the 1st inning, but i know what youre saying. I bet gibson will be solid the rest of his start, sometimes pitchers just have an awful 1st inning and then do well the rest

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
Nats - pick 'em (this coming from a Nat hater) Rendon and Werth chew up LHP, Rendon is a stud)
Nice price for a home team in this spot, nobody gives Nats any love anymore, I can't stand that team, but...................
Rendon already has 2 throwing errors that guy needs some infield practice.

Pauly do you really trust Morton and that pitt offense right now to cover that rl plus like Nash said on like page 8 it's tough to take a rl with the home team since technically if there up a run they don't get that last inning but whatever gl on that bet

Quote Originally Posted by Ratpack View Post
Pauly do you really trust Morton and that pitt offense right now to cover that rl plus like Nash said on like page 8 it's tough to take a rl with the home team since technically if there up a run they don't get that last inning but whatever gl on that bet
Milwaukee owns Pittsburgh

Morton's 2 losses was against Mil

Morton pretty much owns Cinci

Bats back him as well against Reds

I know Pirates inside and out