Login Search

Nash's 2014 All things MLB Talking Baseball Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Goldcastle View Post
How u doing Nash? Just like to get your take on Kyle Gibson from Twins. Is this kid a real deal?
I was also looking at him today... kid has been lights out and tb has only 1 career hit against him and have barley seen him.. on the other side, minny has hit .293 vs price (who just got shelled last time out)..

+183 seems like great value on a live dog

Why not?
(plus I got Twins circled on my little cheat sheet from last night)

High reward on Gibson.
Even if you bet lunch money a game, and it doesn't matter how much you bet anyway, even if you bet 10 bucks a game, a 12 pack of Budweiser bet gets you back a case of Becks.

OK, let's try Twins 1*

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
Why not?
(plus I got Twins circled on my little cheat sheet from last night)

High reward on Gibson.
Even if you bet lunch money a game, and it doesn't matter how much you bet anyway, even if you bet 10 bucks a game, a 12 pack of Budweiser bet gets you back a case of Becks.

OK, let's try Twins 1*
i don't think i can resist Twins at that number either. Gibson has been on point. Was thinking maybe FF b/c i dont know how good the Twins pen is.

Quote Originally Posted by akay47 View Post
David Price gave up 6 ER last start. Immediately following worst 3 outings in 2013, he had a 2.45 ERA, 22 Ks in 22 innings.

Just some food for thought
It is Very true that many times when an ace caliber pitcher has a bad outing he is razor sharp the next time out.

After RYU got shelled he didnt give up a run in his next start
Waino bounced back with a shut out last week.
Archer had just given up 7 to the Orioles and then pitched 8 innings allowing 1 run